Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Contest in FB - AIRPORT CITY

Rohith Kodgi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04iupl6cp
Username
RK F20
🛫 Create the most awesome-looking plane! 🛫
Seeing all your planes come and go in the airport kind of makes you think: what aircraft would be a nice addition to the game? Which plane needs its own place in Airport City? Come up with a cool idea and win a prize!
The rules are simple:
• Think of any type of plane. You can use your imagination and invent your own design!
• Draw it on a sheet of paper, in any graphic program, or maybe even combine some image parts to make it a collage.
• Post it in the comments and specify destinations that this plane will fly to. Use existing in-game destinations!
You have 11 days — leave your plane in the comments to this post until September 25 and on September 29, we will announce 3 winners and highlight their works in our post. So be quick!
As for the prizes:
1st place – 50 Airport Cash
2nd place – 40 Airport Cash
3rd place – 30 Airport Cash
NOTE: You'll need to make your plane by yourself, so drawings and photos from the Internet will not be accepted as valid entries.
We can't wait to see your ideas, so go on!

Would be happy if any FORUM PLAYERS could win. All the best PILOTS
FB_IMG_1600151753599.jpg

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It’s a plane KLM royal Dutch airlines is developing together with the technical university of Delft in the Netherlands. It’s called the V wing. Just google KLM V wing and you will find it.
Most efficient plane to come. -20% fuel compared to an airbus a350 (most efficient plane atm)
View attachment 41313
Airport infrastructure would need to be modified big time to accomodate it probably

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If anyone is willing to do a sketch and post it on facebook tomorrow, I would gladly contribute in terms of specifications for the aircraft. I dont care about the greenies...just figure it would be cool to contribute. Let me know if interested

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I actually have an idea, but not sure if I will have time to sketch it. It will have two variants; one on fast flights, and one based on fuel efficiency. It will basically be a combination of the 787/A350 fuselage, the condor, and some aspects of the v wing as well. I just don't know of I can get a good enough sketch together in time, but will certainly try

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 Cool idea, but if this makes it, GI will change your 'no speedups on repair' to 20 greens for repair. :unsure:
I know. I wanted to get rid of the option to pay for speedups to make it more fair for non paying players. The idea is that it should be an "all or nothing" gamble when your flight returns

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Which would a major step backwards as that’s what it was 2 years ago. Pay for repair= Lots of planes waiting, and no big flights for me.
But remember that there is a 50% reduction in breakdowns. Also, there is the loophole of using a golden wrench during flight returns, which would reduce it further. G! probably wouldnt do it, because they want to use any opportunity they have to make money

But remember that there is a 50% reduction in breakdowns. Also, there is the loophole of using a golden wrench during flight returns, which would reduce it further. G! probably wouldnt do it, because they want to use any opportunity they have to make money
Golden wrench only works if it’s on when you leave. Big flights means it gets used for1 flight. Not very efficient. What’s the 50% reduction in breakdowns? No bonus running = RNG rate for most people. certainly not 50%

Top Bottom