Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Computer hacked & virus - loss of game

augustnightsky

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Seans Wolf Den
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Augustnighsky 034cv6dj AirNorth99 Aug99 04xnwpis Aug3 0485j61x Scoot 20KNB6FR3 (NEW)
Username
Augustnightsky
Our network was hacked today and all our devices bar one are inoperable. I will have to reinstall operating systems on 3 PC's and 2 laptops.
I have lost access to the game and it may take a while to fix as I have spent 6 hours so far with no luck.

Hope to be back soon
Charles
Sorry to hear that @QF-Charles.

No, was going to but I can't get access to windows. So, have to get GI to help now.
There are other ways to access the drive if savy enough such as safe mode, Linux boot disk or Windows rescue disk. Via GI could take weeks so might be an option if you know someone and the game data is still accessible\valid.

Last edited:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
There are other ways to access the drive if savy enough such as safe mode, Linux boot disk or Windows rescue disk. Via GI could take weeks so might be an option if you know someone and the game data is still accessible\valid.
The problem is windows files was wiped so unable to do that. I had to reload windows so awaiting help from GI.
Regards,
Charles

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The problem is windows files was wiped so unable to do that. I had to reload windows so awaiting help from GI.
Regards,
Charles
I have been emailing GI and they have told me twice to reinstall and let them know when I am at level 3 and give them the new code. Not to land guest planes and no refuelling my planes. I have emailed them again and hope to get this resolved over the weekend. THIS IS A LESSON ON WHY WE NEED TO BACKUP OUR GAMES!

I have been emailing GI and they have told me twice to reinstall and let them know when I am at level 3 and give them the new code. Not to land guest planes and no refuelling my planes. I have emailed them again and hope to get this resolved over the weekend. THIS IS A LESSON ON WHY WE NEED TO BACKUP OUR GAMES!
Good to hear they're responsive and hopefully you'll be back playing soon.

Top Bottom