Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Places Decided Party Complete!

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
In about 12 hours AKryz and Azure will be QLing. We will be doing some of all the colors at some point. Or main games need only fuel for the warehouse. Our small games, however are still working on space collections. We will be putting our games in 1st, 2nd, & 3rd for a good number of launches. There will be opportunities for others to take top positions, By Request. If you plan to participate, watch the chat box. Positions will be announced every launch. If needed point limits will be stated. Just pay attention and communicate. Lastly - Do Not Launch any rockets. We will put the final points to launch ourselves.
All are welcome to join our party at any time during the 24 hrs. Looking forward to a fun time, and lots of fuel. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
In about 12 hours AKryz and Azure will be QLing. We will be doing some of all the colors at some point. Or main games need only fuel for the warehouse. Our small games, however are still working on space collections. We will be putting our games in 1st, 2nd, & 3rd for a good number of launches. There will be opportunities for others to take top positions, By Request. If you plan to participate, watch the chat box. Positions will be announced every launch. If needed point limits will be stated. Just pay attention and communicate. Lastly - Do Not Launch any rockets. We will put the final points to launch ourselves.
All are welcome to join our party at any time during the 24 hrs. Looking forward to a fun time, and lots of fuel. :)
Thank you AKryz and Azure
Im hoping to get on atleast one of you launches preferably blue working towards my mcc3 to start with red ones as this will enable me accumulate coins faster #cityindevelop and of course need to get some serious greens to expand my land.
Thank you

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Thank you AKryz and Azure
Im hoping to get on atleast one of you launches preferably blue working towards my mcc3 to start with red ones as this will enable me accumulate coins faster #cityindevelop and of course need to get some serious greens to expand my land.
Thank you
We are going to do a lot of blue launches. We still need stuff from all 3 colors, but Azure has more starters for blue.

Top Bottom