Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Commercials????

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Does anybody have any idea about when or if G! is planning to restore the Ads? This is really getting irritating (especially now with this Event). I get one ad on all my games (except one that seems to give me the usual 10 Ads), and those can't be used for Skating Rink Parts.
And I know it's not a Google server issue (as some have suggested) because all our games are Google and the Ads seem to shift from game to game and day to day. But most of the time there just aren't any Ads available.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
apparently you can’t get those parts by watching ads you have to fly to get them, otherwise the ads are working fine for me so far so good “IOS”

Pilot_MSC

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Pilot MSC
i haven't had Ads for over 2 months now. I get 1 here and there days apart but not the normal x each days. It is frustrating - as if I could get the 6th item when visiting neighbors, could run ads for items needed for buildings etc, I could be doing so much better in the main game as well as the side games.

Windows 10 Surface Pro Laptop

The ads seem to be working again on my iOS device after a month or so of black screens. I was having far more luck getting around the black screen, in the few days prior to the update, by using a different routine when the ads finished. Instead of tapping the “X” to finish the ad, try tapping “get now” or “download” or whatever other options are available and as soon as it tries to switch apps, just go back into the game. I was getting around 80% success rate doing it this way.

Edit: I just tried an ad on my PC and it had no issues and ran as normal.

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
In the past few days (on iOS) I find that I can run ads, but many times do not receive the reward. I haven't measured this rigorously, but I estimate receiving the reward less than 20% of the time. I have pretty much stopped bothering with flight speed-ups and additional building visits because they are the most likely to let me down.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I'm on iOS and noticed that when I have a plane in Repair hanger that even after watching the ad to speed it up, I'm not getting the item at all. I've watched the same ad now multiple times, but no item drop. Poor fellow in Homescapes, no matter how many times the ad runs he gets Failed and an unhappy ending. :(

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else?

And yes, before you ask, I did reboot my entire tablet to see if that would fix it.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Well, it certainly seems watching the ad is no longer sufficient to get the item. This is for other ads too. At this point, why bother watching the ad if I can't get a reward?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
I'm on iOS and noticed that when I have a plane in Repair hanger that even after watching the ad to speed it up, I'm not getting the item at all. I've watched the same ad now multiple times, but no item drop. Poor fellow in Homescapes, no matter how many times the ad runs he gets Failed and an unhappy ending. :(

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else?

And yes, before you ask, I did reboot my entire tablet to see if that would fix it.
For iOS players, here's a tip I learned from a very knowledgeable alliance member: during the Vungle ad (the ones that don't normally give you your reward) tap the screen which will take you to a "download this game" screen. Then tap on the "Airport City" text in the upper left corner of the screen, which will return you to the ad running in AC. When the ad completes, you get your reward. Boom.

Top Bottom