Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Coins from cars

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I've noticed something with the cars multiple times. When you open the game after not playing for a while, there are a lot of cars in your city. Click these as fast as you can for about 5 minutes. You should get a good amount of greenies and snow shovels. After a few minutes of clicking, the drops will start to become very rare. I usually close the game for about 15 minutes, sign back in, and repeat the process. I hope I'm making sense here.

I've noticed something with the cars multiple times. When you open the game after not playing for a while, there are a lot of cars in your city. Click these as fast as you can for about 5 minutes. You should get a good amount of greenies and snow shovels. After a few minutes of clicking, the drops will start to become very rare. I usually close the game for about 15 minutes, sign back in, and repeat the process. I hope I'm making sense here.
great tip, thank you

I have 6 of them and level is 16 and no coins on veicols :cautious:
:cautious::cautious::cautious:
that might be the wrong building - you can only have one of them - the winter machinery plant NOT snow melting thing..... you got it if you collected level 6 of your progress rewards....
1671968312083.png

Top Bottom