Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Codes?

Pejt

CheezLvr
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
047im5fii
Username
Pejt
GI has absolutely no respect for its players! For I see it, its their goal now to make it more and more pay to play. Greenies to buy with discount is hot now........

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Well anyone who is neighbors with me in my main game, can certainly see that I have a lot of land on both sides of the fence, so to speak. Along with paying out the wahzoo already for that, as well as paying for those special buildings, which drop all items per events, paying for premium option in events and who knows what else I have paid out of pocket for, and lately all I was hoping to do was get the premium pass in the last 3 events and GI has blocked the lesser 2 of 3 choices there.................

GI gets no more of my money for this :mad: game.

Between that and the constant nagging headache I get because my game crashes continuously, I'm about to quit.

I was trying to edit again today and what should have taken maybe 3 hours total, I just finished up about 5 minutes ago................... at 1500 CST

AND I STARTED AT 0600, this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

My game has crashed more times in 9 hours, than NASCAR has since they started racing several decades ago.

My only issue is if I do QUIT but keep the game installed, how long before GI boots me off the servers?

Well anyone who is neighbors with me in my main game, can certainly see that I have a lot of land on both sides of the fence, so to speak. Along with paying out the wahzoo already for that, as well as paying for those special buildings, which drop all items per events, paying for premium option in events and who knows what else I have paid out of pocket for, and lately all I was hoping to do was get the premium pass in the last 3 events and GI has blocked the lesser 2 of 3 choices there.................

Between that and the constant nagging headache I get because my game crashes continuously, I'm about to quit.

I was trying to edit again today and what should have taken maybe 3 hours total, I just finished up about 5 minutes ago................... at 1500 CST

My game has crashed more times in 9 hours, than NASCAR has since they started racing several decades ago.

My only issue is if I do QUIT but keep the game installed, how long before GI boots me off the servers?
I had my game (on iPadOS) crashing non stop the other week, but it seemed to solve by itself after I completely shut down iPad and waited a couple of minutes before turning it on.

I think which Moby Dick web page takes up the extra bandwidth. Now my Android phone runs this game, and it takes 3-5 minutes to receive gifts, which used to be less than one minute.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I think which Moby Dick web page takes up the extra bandwidth. Now my Android phone runs this game, and it takes 3-5 minutes to receive gifts, which used to be less than one minute.
yeah I dont play using my browser. My game is thru MS store. Again this has been ongoing since V7 came out.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have the unpleasant feeling there may come a time when players will find it increasing difficult to obtain free green notes during game play e.g. the Weekend Codes and Midweek Codes are no longer being issued, green notes from the Daily Bank may well be stopped, green notes from Compensation payments may well be stopped, green notes from Special Codes (Easter bonus, Airport City Birthday, Christmas Bonus, New Years Day Bonus) may well be stopped. This will then limit players to obtaining green notes through the Special Events and having to spend money to purchase them through the Bank's Airport Cash section.

It will come as no real surprise if this becomes true........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
I have the unpleasant feeling there may come a time when players will find it increasing difficult to obtain free green notes during game play e.g. the Weekend Codes and Midweek Codes are no longer being issued, green notes from the Daily Bank may well be stopped, green notes from Compensation payments may well be stopped, green notes from Special Codes (Easter bonus, Airport City Birthday, Christmas Bonus, New Years Day Bonus) may well be stopped. This will then limit players to obtaining green notes through the Special Events and having to spend money to purchase them through the Bank's Airport Cash section.

It will come as no real surprise if this becomes true........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
And then the game STOPS.

Device
  1. Windows PC

I agree their service has gone down hill!!!!

Top Bottom