Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Codes for gifts?

Opala

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ge4wz5t please pm or tag
Username
Opala
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a list or a guide to the gifts codes that are in game? At least, that's what I think they are. I noticed from the forums that F20 means they want 20 units of fuel. Besides fuel, most of my friends have VR besides their name, but I don't know what that is. I've also seem EP, ER and other several 2 letters together, but I don't know if they are supposed to mean something. Help.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a list or a guide to the gifts codes that are in game? At least, that's what I think they are. I noticed from the forums that F20 means they want 20 units of fuel. Besides fuel, most of my friends have VR besides their name, but I don't know what that is. I've also seem EP, ER and other several 2 letters together, but I don't know if they are supposed to mean something. Help.

Posted this in error

Last edited:
Top Bottom