Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Clueless

I play AC for almost 3 years now. I used to finish every event, but since the introduction of the new style, I managed to finish only the first event. Ever since I don't even get close to the event building, eventhouh I spend more time and more bonuses on the events.
How do you guys finish it in a few days? What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
One thing that helps (but it certainly isn’t guaranteed) is that many players, who have done the events before, won’t tap/click on completed collections if they don’t need them this time around. Eg. One of the tasks this time is to complete the Faster Than the Wind collection to get the Santa Jet. In many events, you can complete some or all of the collections more times than is needed for the event. Many players will collect them anyway just for the coins and experience (or the have OCD about having to action all indications of outstanding actions). If you don’t collect the excess collections (or leave at least 5, just in case) then when the event comes back, they’re ready to be used immediately. That will give you a small boost and a head start for the event.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Since the new event format, finishing tasks is what’s required to get the forum badge.

To get the event building, you need to get to progress lv.20. Not everyone get those easily. Some get to lv.20 easily by paying extra +5 or +10level.

I play normally like I usually do with the old event format. And I only managed to get to lv.15 on average. I refuse to pay 5,5€ to get the event building. If I can’t reach lv.20 by playing normally, then so be it. Not gonna use more bonuses or spend more time in the game just to get event building. It’s really not worth it for me.

I do feel annoyed but decided to live with it. When I’m getting more and more annoyed, that means the game is no longer fun for me and by that time, there will be no regret to leave it behind.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
In the new style, unless you pay with real money, directly by buying progress or indirectly by using resources, the tasks will be more difficult to complete. That's how they replace the rusty old Lada with the shiny new Lamborghini. Its our job to help them. Long live capitalism!

:)
P

Since the new event format, finishing tasks is what’s required to get the forum badge.

To get the event building, you need to get to progress lv.20. Not everyone get those easily. Some get to lv.20 easily by paying extra +5 or +10level.

I play normally like I usually do with the old event format. And I only managed to get to lv.15 on average. I refuse to pay 5,5€ to get the event building. If I can’t reach lv.20 by playing normally, then so be it. Not gonna use more bonuses or spend more time in the game just to get event building. It’s really not worth it for me.

I do feel annoyed but decided to live with it. When I’m getting more and more annoyed, that means the game is no longer fun for me and by that time, there will be no regret to leave it behind.
I basically agree with your point of view, but there is another way of playing games besides competition, which is called leisure
I can understand: especially the loyal pilots who have worked very hard before,
sometimes they feel helpless when the rules of the game are constantly changing. I have played many games ...........
I've been in this mood before

Last edited:
Top Bottom