Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General City Arrangement.

So with all the extra time I have, I am curious about the arrangements of your cities. Some are grouped nice and neat. Others are seemingly unorganized. I'm looking for opinions s of how to arrange thing. I'd also like pros and cons of each. I'm currently keeping things grouped together. But some of my city is a mess and I want to reorganize it. Thank you in advance for your opinions and insights.
VR/ Bosun

Nice topic to talk about

i split the passenger and coins into separate areas so it’s easier to collect
next to this, the city should look like a city and therefore streets should streets and not just pieces of tarmac. I know this is not the most ideal for coins per square, but I think a city should look nice.
next to this, I usually dont group all the same buildings together; the city should have a somewhat natural look

on the powerplant and launching side, I don’t have a lot of space at the moment so maximizing what I have is the most important there. I do cluster the launching pads tGoethe’s as it is then easier to collect parts for other players

Nice topic to talk about

i split the passenger and coins into separate areas so it’s easier to collect
next to this, the city should look like a city and therefore streets should streets and not just pieces of tarmac. I know this is not the most ideal for coins per square, but I think a city should look nice.
next to this, I usually dont group all the same buildings together; the city should have a somewhat natural look

on the powerplant and launching side, I don’t have a lot of space at the moment so maximizing what I have is the most important there. I do cluster the launching pads tGoethe’s as it is then easier to collect parts for other players
That’s why AC is so awesome - there are countless ways of playing it .
I don’t care much about how my city looks, I only want to take the most out of it. And that means, to me, using the minimum road requirements and a more clustered design. Land is absurdly expensive.
I would love to have a nice looking city if expansions were almost for free. Unfortunately they aren’t.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I agree with @AMSfuture a city must look like one. So mine always has roads connected to each other, I also have a CBD area with all the skyscrapers surrounding the City Hall which is fronted by a big park where I plan to place a huge monument and lots of trees. The suburban area is where the houses and villas are :ROFLMAO:

I like a fresh look and read some from the older thread. I also thought it would be a good topic since many currently have a little extra time. I try to keep a neat city, but also use my booster buildings. Sometimes it just doesnt go together. On the tarmac side, I kind of cluster things together. Thanks for all the input. I hope to gather more info and learn more of what might be best for me.

I like a fresh look and read some from the older thread. I also thought it would be a good topic since many currently have a little extra time. I try to keep a neat city, but also use my booster buildings. Sometimes it just doesnt go together. On the tarmac side, I kind of cluster things together. Thanks for all the input. I hope to gather more info and learn more of what might be best for me.
I agree. My citiy is mainly divided between production, commercial and residential, but there are a fair number of passenger boosters that produce coins, and they are scattered throughout my residential side. And now that land costs 180 greens (90 on sale), you will rarely find a complete road, with spaces made for more passenger boosters and visa centers. And, of course, I have my little section by my planetariums, etc. for event buildings for neighbors to visit.

At some point my city had connected toads and at that time it made no sense to have pieces of road unconnected, then..., then..., then, I reached a bottleneck when land became expensive (1 plot = 40 AC cash on sale). I had to rethink my strategy and accept that I don't need connected roads. But all I need is better placement and better use of my space (the other day I made over 1.2 mil coins in 1hr from building collection only).

Top Bottom