Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
What do you all think about the update? Also, just to warn, it appears that the farmers market item drop bonus has disappeared! :eek:. Don't like the sound of 50 bow ties considering the long drop periods of the VIP Lounge and Retro Movie Theater. Also, VIP Lounges can only be built on Airport land, which is a bit annoying

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
yep i have the same, massive bug. Also, Im guessing based on the last challenge and the flight information that the parts needed for the hotel are:
4 Disposable shampoo - (Turkish Coast (very seldom), Rome (very seldom) and one other
4 All-Inclusive Bracelets - (Turkish Coast (very seldom), Rome (very seldom) and one other
4 Do Not Disturb Signs - (Turkish Coast (very seldom), Rome (very seldom) and one other
4 Bath Towels - (Turkish Coast (very seldom), Rome (very seldom) and one other
Ive not got flight catering yet so I can't see the later flights but there's bound to be another one that will probably have a (seldom) chance of dropping.

Top Bottom