Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinemania - Retro Movie Theaters / Hotel Triumph Spreadsheet

Hello everybody!

As we have to do again a lot of neighbors visits for this event, I have set up a Excel-Spreadsheet for this event for those who wants to contribute:

Gmrdr3 has 5 retro movie theaters near quantum skyscraper

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
I need to visit neighbour's Movie Theatre x 150 plus visit neighbour's Triumph hotel x 50. So 200 visits. The event lasts 9 days and I can visit 12 neighbours per day (108). So how is this possible? What am I missing?

P

I need to visit neighbour's Movie Theatre x 150 plus visit neighbour's Triumph hotel x 50. So 200 visits. The event lasts 9 days and I can visit 12 neighbours per day (108). So how is this possible? What am I missing?

P
Its easy once you find neighbours with multiple buildings - so for example I have 6 movie theatres and will happily connect, just send me a message before you send me an invite otherwise I will delete an invite
people.png

P
Thanks for the simple math, had not thought about that.. and prob need to not count on this day as I already did my neighbor visits and building the RTMe takes 24 hours (I’m not spending greenies to speed up)

Edit; you can visit multiple building, so let’s get lots of building up I guess :)
I am building 4 RTMs; friend code 03d7u46zw

P

Ahem..................................

Have you forgotten the 5 clicks / taps per neighbour ?

108 x 5 = 540

Regards
Harcourt

Hello everybody!

As we have to do again a lot of neighbors visits for this event, I have set up a Excel-Spreadsheet for this event for those who wants to contribute:

Gmrdr has 6 retro movie theaters across from hero's square

Last edited:
Ahem..................................

Have you forgotten the 5 clicks / taps per neighbour ?

108 x 5 = 540

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks for the simple math, had not thought about that.. and prob need to not count on this day as I already did my neighbor visits and building the RTMe takes 24 hours (I’m not spending greenies to speed up)

Edit; you can visit multiple building, so let’s get lots of building up I guess :)
I am building 4 RTMs; friend code 03d7u46zw
Its easy once you find neighbours with multiple buildings - so for example I have 6 movie theatres and will happily connect, just send me a message before you send me an invite otherwise I will delete an invite
View attachment 42735

P
Use the friend in need bonus, u get 10 click per visit for 7 days

Hello everybody!

Greeper has 6 retro movie theaters next to the pneumatic post office

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Another event that I won’t bother doing.
The reward is not that good, completing tasks is also not rewarding enough for me. At least last event there was GD, Mystery Super Bonus, etc for completing tasks.

I DO have 6 Retro Movie Theaters if someone needs to visit them.

Top Bottom