Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinema Films, DVD Films, DVD Boxsets, DVD TV Series

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hunter Killer (2018)
MV5BYjRkNzQ0NmYtZmQyMS00Yzk5LWEzZjQtYzhlOTRlMzVjMzA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Many thanks for the link to the film trailer - it looks really interesting.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Mary Queen of Scots was a very good film IF the topic is of interest to you. A little told story, very well acted and told, good dramatisations (at a little dramatic licence) and really enjoyed. If you are in to tudor history and politics, then really worth a watch. We had a splendid afternoon.

I watched this film yesterday afternoon, spent an enjoyable 2 hours with the film, in a warm and comfortable cinema. The main thing to note here, is that Mary and Elizabeth never actually met in real life, they communicated through letters and through emissaries. Tudor history, and the politics of the day, has always been of great interest. Today's history, would have been so much different, had things played out differently back then.

The next film of interest to watch out for is in early February Green Book (12A) - it is a heart-warming drama, which tells the story of two unlikely companions navigating through the racism of America's deep south in 1962.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A number of new cinema films to watch out for, during the last fews days of January and the early few days of February:

Vice (15)
Green Book (12A)
If Beale Street Could Talk (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A number of new cinema films to watch out for, during the first week of February:

Vice (15)
Green Book (12A)
Can You Ever Forgive Me? (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A number of cinema films to watch out for, during the last week of February, and the first week of March

All Is True (12A)
A Private War (15)
On the Basis of Sex (12A)
Can You Ever Forgive Me? (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Not quite a film or dvd set, yet, but Pine Gap is an Australian series on Netfix. Just finished first series. Very well done, good music adds to the atmosphere. Based around a joint Australian US listening post in the outback, which of course is on aboriginal land to add to the tale! Cant wait for series 2. As my husband said, naff name but good series!

I will have to look out for this series - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Released this week, on Monday 18th February 2019 (priced at £10.00), I would very much recomend this film, it is well worth every penny.

This is the riveting story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the decade leading up to the historic Apollo 11 flight. A visceral, intimate account told from Armstrong’s perspective, the film explores the triumphs and the cost on Armstrong, his family, his colleagues, and the nation itself for one of the most dangerous missions in history.

81H85-pEZOL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
There have been many film versions of Robin Hood, across the many decades. The most recent film version, released in 2019, is simply quite dreadful. It is full of CGI and with a really poor film script. For me The Adventures Of Robin Hood (1938) is the definitive swashbuckling version, film in glorious technicolour, one of my favourite films of all time, in my top 100 greatest films.

71dEVJGVeiL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
On the first day of the new month of March, here are a number of cinema films to look out for:

Foxtrot (15) - Hannah (12A) - Sauvage (18) - Capernaum (15) - The Aftermath (15)
Everybody Knows (15)
- On the Basis of Sex (12A) - The Kindergarten Teacher (12A)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For those of you who are into the rock group Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) - is the film to purchase - standard DVD £9.99 - other formats are also available.

81uF%2B%2Be5lxL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
i like this tread here in forum!
i like movies and serials, my favorits is sci fi, sportmovies, good storys and serials all around from genre!
i search allways new because i watch all .
have only netflix and there watch too all.
ok i watch yesterday great movie, 2nd, 3th time in my life maybe more but its realy great story and happy end
enjoy
maybe someone post it before, i dont know, to many shares here in this tread
Screenshot_20190323-210038.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For those of you who are into English history, Mary Queen of Scots (2018) - is an interest look at the turbulent relationship between two Queens (Mary and Elizabeth) - standard DVD £10.00 - other formats are also available.

81i-w8b5BUL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

For those of you who are into English history, Mary Queen of Scots (2018) - is an interest look at the turbulent relationship between two Queens (Mary and Elizabeth) - standard DVD £10.00 - other formats are also available.

81i-w8b5BUL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Saw this at the cinema - really good film, and very thought provoking. Bit of poetic licence to keep the story flowing, but really brings that period of history to life. Well worth watching.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For those of you who are fans of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, this film is a must purchase - Stan and Ollie (2019) - it is the untold story of the world’s greatest comedy double act. The film deals with their tour of Britain in the twilight of their career. DVD £9.99 - other formats are also available.

81gh%2BKaEyaL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom