Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cinema Films, DVD Films, DVD Boxsets, DVD TV Series

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Having finished watching Star Trek: The Original Series (three series), followed by Time Tunnel (one series), followed by The Land of The Giants (two series) - I'm now watching The Twilight Zone: The Original Series (five series) - it is very enjoyable to revisit these classic TV shows once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A few more new cinema films to keep both eyes open for, in the early month of October:

Columbus (12A)
- Local girl Casey, an ‘architecture nerd, meets visitor Jin in the Midwestern ‘Mecca of Modernism’, Columbus.

Blindspotting (15) - A timely and wildly entertaining story about friendship and the intersection of race and class set against the backdrop of Oakland.

First Man (12A) - This biopic reveals the life of navy-pilot-turned-astronaut Neil Armstrong (Ryan Gosling), on his epic journey to becoming the first man to walk on the moon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A few new cinema films to keep both eyes open for, in the early days of November 2018:

Peterloo (12A)
Black Mother (15)
Bohemian Rhapsody (12A)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Two cinema films to keep both eyes open for, in the first week of November 2018:

Widows (15) - a blistering thriller with four women who take fate into their own hands after their husbands' crimes leave them with debts to settle.

Incredibles 2 (PG) - the superhero family return fourteen years after they first bounded ionto the screen, in the latest Disney Pixar masterpiece.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For those of you who enjoyed watching and then purchased the HBO boxset TV series Deadwood - I'm very pleased to say that on 5th November 2018 HBO announced that the production of the film had begun. This is really great news and look forward to the film release next year.

91e6wPxdpSL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Three new cinema film releases to keep both eyes open for, during the month of November 2018:

Wildlife (12A) - a searing portrait of a family in dissolution.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - a magical wizarding world for the latest instalment of the fight against Grindelwald and his extreme world view.

The Price of Everything (12A) - deep dive into the rarefied world of contemporary art where everything can be bought and sold, it is a stunning exposé of the role of art in today’s consumerist society.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Two new cinema film releases to keep both you eyes open for, during the last week of November 2018:

Suspiria (18)
Shoplifters (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
The start of a new week, there are four new cinema film releases to keep both you eyes open for, during the month of December 2018:

Disobedience (15)
The Wild Pear Tree (15)
Sorry To Bother You (15)
The Old Man and the Gun (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Those of you who enjoy classic science fiction films, Forbidden Planet (1956) is a stand out film, which has had a profound influence on the science fiction genre. Nominated for an Academy Award, for special effects, it was far ahead of its time and has stood up to the passage of time as a true science fiction classic, over the past six decades.

81p5qJ7zwZL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yesterday afternoon, on Friday 11th January 2019, I spent a very enjoyable 97 minutes watching the new Stan and Ollie cinema released film. I would very much recommend this film, not just to all Laurel and Hardy fans everywhere, but also to those who have yet to embrace this comedy duo. It is a great film and a must see film during this month - @ItsRalphy - do make sure you and your family find time to watch this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Yesterday afternoon, on Friday 11th January 2019, I spent a very enjoyable 97 minutes watching the new Stan and Ollie cinema released film. I would very much recommend this film, not just to all Laurel and Hardy fans everywhere, but also to those who have yet to embrace this comedy duo. It is a great film and a must see film during this month - @ItsRalphy - do make sure you and your family find time to watch this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks - worth noting, will make an effort.

We saw Bohemian Rhapsody before Christmas, and if you haven't seen it you have missed a treat - one of the best biopic films I have ever seen.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks - worth noting, will make an effort.

We saw Bohemian Rhapsody before Christmas, and if you haven't seen it you have missed a treat - one of the best biopic films I have ever seen.

No, missed this one, due to my cinema membership needing to be renewed during the Christmas period. Membership gives me two discounted tickets at half price for myself and a guest and discounted restaurant meals. Across an entire year, that saves me quite a bit of money.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

No, missed this one, due to my cinema membership needing to be renewed during the Christmas period. Membership gives me two discounted tickets at half price for myself and a guest and discounted restaurant meals. Across an entire year, that saves me quite a bit of money.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
good deal, like it.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
First Man - this is the riveting story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the decade leading up to the historic Apollo 11 flight. A visceral, intimate account told from Armstrong’s perspective, the film explores the triumphs and the cost on Armstrong, his family, his colleagues, and the nation itself for one of the most dangerous missions in history.

Due to be released on Monday 18th February 2019 - price at £12.89 for standard DVD - I would very much recomend this film, it is well worth every penny.

81H85-pEZOL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A number of cinema films to watch out for during the first month of a new year:

Colette (15)
The Favourie (15)
Stan and Ollie (PG)
Mary Queen of Scots (15)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Going to see Mary Queen of Scots Saturday - will let you know

I have a really good feeling about this film - it is a vivid portrait of the turbulent life of the charismatic Mary Stuart, in her quest to claim the English throne from Elizabeth I. It is well worth the ticket price for this film.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

First Man - this is the riveting story behind the first manned mission to the moon, focusing on Neil Armstrong and the decade leading up to the historic Apollo 11 flight. A visceral, intimate account told from Armstrong’s perspective, the film explores the triumphs and the cost on Armstrong, his family, his colleagues, and the nation itself for one of the most dangerous missions in history.

Due to be released on Monday 18th February 2019 - price at £12.89 for standard DVD - I would very much recomend this film, it is well worth every penny.

81H85-pEZOL._SY445_.jpg

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
This is good movie i watched (y)

Top Bottom