Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CHEEZLVR WELCOMES HOME OLD FRIENDS NEW CHANGES IN MANAGEMENT OWNERSHIP AND ALL ITS PROPERTIES

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT Leadership CHEEZLVR ALLIANCE All transfers of property are a team decision, A newly appointed CEO will be a team decision. All games affiliated that I Cassy currently manage for the alliance, will be transferred. When I step aside I'm done with it

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Hey how is everyone? Cassy here. CEO of Cheezlvr Aliance,....Been out sick a while, trying to manage games not easy, so focus is on alliance tasks and other business. Speaking which this weekend at reset, we will have more openings if anyone looking for a alliance to join, an alliance that is in the top 100,
Unsure how long it takes for some alliances to get to 1000/1000 Rep points, but for me, it's a huge accomplishment and cannot be carried out by one person alone.
So, having been CEO of CHEEZLVR for such a short time, and sadly fighting health issues, such a feat in my tenure thus far is impressive. We do use telegram for conversing and prefer English as primary language. pM/DM/IM, me if interested.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
CHEEZLVR Reviving, renewing, some returning from a long winter's nap. The last two days a bombardment of requests to return to the alliance from whence they began. CHEEZLVR like Mirsago and many others are A LEGACY. I still have openings. 20HALCDZW This is a damn good team and we want you to be a part of it too

ALL OUR POSITIONS CURRENTLY FULL

Last edited:
Top Bottom