Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cheating

I'd had enough with aj but still the same people seem to do weird things with the game. I was amazes I could build 6 level 3 zoo's and a few level ones. Then there was an update and I realised I had do the story bit of event. Unusual really but had warehouse several zoos to build a new one and then six was max. Its nice thinking I used to be there at the top but darek now got dozens of the things and how that work. Don't even provide a real advantage. Pinokkio const banned a back, clearly cheating, game fucking sucks when people don't respect other players

I am fully at your side. This is not your problem at all. I was surprised about the fact I was able to place 6xzoo1 and 2xzoo3. It never came to my mind it is a mistake or bug, just feature. So ignore others and enjoy the game. To prevent any issues I have removed 2xzoo1 to warehourse (FoC).

Ignore others and enjoy your game. The difference is marginal anyway (4 points for lvl3 zoo per hour), so I do not understand why the others are whining.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Before the update players could place 6 of each zoo level in the city, post update it’s only 6 zoos in total, it appears to have been.a bug from GI that some were able to take advantage off.
I pulled out zoos before the update as I always do - getting ready in advance before the event. I was only able to put in a total of 6.

I will offer one observation about what I saw that may be related. I think that there was a bug in how buildings that were leveled up have been handled. For a long time, I noticed that the "Runway level 1" was enabled in my game even though I have had 2 Level 10 runways. If I clicked on this "Level 1 Runway" button, it would only take me to the current runways I have (no purchase). When I looked today at that, I did not see "Runway level 1" in my "Airport Building" store tab.

So I think it was a bug that they had fixed.

Top Bottom