Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Celestial livery

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
Hey all, what is the best plane to apply the Celestial livery too (500% profit)?
thanks
I did some math with standard flights. To apply the celestial livery you have to see which airplane is right for you in terms of the relationship between money earned, fuel and time.

1632571208810.png

In terms of fuel the best is the condor, it gives you 8.40 coins for each unit of fuel.
In terms of time, the best are swift and owl. The swift, if you run it constantly, can give you 3.5 coins per minute. On longer flight times, the falcon is certainly a good compromise (at the end of the flight, a falcon with a celestial livery gives you 1920 coins)

An opinion from some more experienced pilot would be nice: @Husam @Chloe11111 @Navigata07 @Madge59230

Last edited:
Hey all, what is the best plane to apply the Celestial livery too (500% profit)?
thanks

Good figures. Interesting. Personally I’d say use the highest rate plane of those you currently fly. Later coins are less important. If it had been available earlier, I’d have put it on Giants. Has the benefit that giant flights last a long time so you get to keep it longer! As I don’t necessarily chase coins now not sure where I’d put it. Probably on a condor but double up with s3 livery.

Top Bottom