Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Celebrating 6 Years As A Forum Member And 7 Years As A Player of Airport City.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today Saturday 25th September 2021, I will be celebrating six years as a forum member and seven years as a player of airport city.

I spent the first year playing the game off radar, it did not, in all honesty, occur to me that there may be a dedicated website to the game. I stumbled across the members forum purely by chance, and then spent a considerable amount of time reading through the website, before I finally made the decision to sign up. I'm pleased to say it was the right decision. I came to understand that you cannot play the game in isolation, it is a collective experience, shared with like minded players, all helping each other within a global gaming community.

I have often wondered what would have happened, had I signed up to the members forum sooner, perhaps I would have had a far more advanced game. All the things I've missed out on during the first year of solo game play, e.g. neighbours and gifts (fuel, passengers, upgrade building items), advice, guidance, support, friendship, good humour, free gifts, green notes, gold coins, chests and so much more besides.

Many changes have been made to the game of Airport City, during the past seven years, which have helped to grealy enhance and enrich the game for the better. Changes have also been made to the members forum, which have also enriched the website for the better.

A wonderful example of this is the Airport City Wiki, set up by a group of dedicated forum members (became live in February 2020), who have worked incredably hard, invested their time and energy for free, so all those who come after, will have an invaluable game resource. In February 2021 the Wiki celebrated its first birthday.

I very much look forward to many more years of game play.

Cocktail Hour is from 18.30pm UK Time. I shall raise a Martini glass..........on reflection.........perhaps more than just one glass in celebration.

Regards And Respects
Captain WH Rollins

Today Saturday 25th September 2021, I will be celebrating six years as a forum member and seven years as a player of airport city.

I spent the first year playing the game off radar, it did not, in all honesty, occur to me that there may be a dedicated website to the game. I stumbled across the members forum purely by chance, and then spent a considerable amount of time reading through the website, before I finally made the decision to sign up. I'm pleased to say it was the right decision. I came to understand that you cannot play the game in isolation, it is a collective experience, shared with like minded players, all helping each other within a global gaming community.

I have often wondered what would have happened, had I signed up to the members forum sooner, perhaps I would have had a far more advanced game. All the things I've missed out on during the first year of solo game play, e.g. neighbours and gifts (fuel, passengers, upgrade building items), advice, guidance, support, friendship, good humour, free gifts, green notes, gold coins, chests and so much more besides.

Many changes have been made to the game of Airport City, during the past seven years, which have helped to grealy enhance and enrich the game for the better. Changes have also been made to the members forum, which have also enriched the website for the better.

A wonderful example of this is the Airport City Wiki, set up by a group of dedicated forum members (became live in February 2020), who have worked incredably hard, invested their time and energy for free, so all those who come after, will have an invaluable game resource. In February 2021 the Wiki celebrated its first birthday.

Cocktail Hour is from 18.30pm UK Time. I shall raise a Martini glass..........on reflection.........perhaps more than just one glass in celebration.

Regards And Respects
Captain WH Rollins
We have opened a nice white wine and toasted you tonight - a true hero of the game my friend
Champagne.jpg
superhero.jpg

I raise my glass: a nice Vørdings Gin and a Fevertree elderflower tonic with some lime and fresh mint. Here's to you, good captain!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
We have opened a nice white wine and toasted you tonight - a true hero of the game my friend
View attachment 58106View attachment 58107
Hello, it is good to hear from you. We had drinks during cocktail hour, then the evening meal and afterwards a comfortable evening relaxing. Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hello, it is good to hear from you. We had drinks during cocktail hour, then the evening meal and afterwards a comfortable evening relaxing. Hope all is well in your gaming world?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
All well in my world, thanks, hope you are keeping safe and well my friend.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve

Regards And Respects
Captain WH Rollins
I joined the forum in 2015, January.
A little late for me to celebrate but joined your cocktail at 18:30pm Brazil Time with a beer.

Cheers
Marve

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I joined the forum in 2015, January.
A little late for me to celebrate but joined your cocktail at 18:30pm Brazil Time with a beer.

Cheers
Marve
Yes, you are quite right, there are quite a few forum members who have been playing the game for much longer. Out of interest, is it Pilsner Beer?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just checked when I joined the forum - 13th Nov 2015 :) I started playing game few months ago, perhaps in July - August.
Wow, almost 6 years later I am planning to finish all possible goals in AC before my 7th forum anniversary :cool:. And I really mean ALL.
I do remember you being there when I first signed up to the members forum. You were one of my early neighbours (also @ItsRalphy), along with a few others, who are still active members and playing the great game that is Airport City. I have no doubt you will achieve your goal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Cap'n! I still lurk to get codes and see what mischief @ItsRalphy is getting into, as well as post occasionally.

Doing well here. Hope you & yours are well also!
Just checked when I joined the forum - 13th Nov 2015 :) I started playing game few months ago, perhaps in July - August.
Wow, almost 6 years later I am planning to finish all possible goals in AC before my 7th forum anniversary :cool:. And I really mean ALL.
I do remember you being there when I first signed up to the members forum. You were one of my early neighbours (also @ItsRalphy), along with a few others, who are still active members and playing the great game that is Airport City. I have no doubt you will achieve your goal.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Mischief - I don't know what you mean! - now don't we sound a gang of old timers. I raise a galss or three to all of you. I'm a mere youngster joining in 2014 LOL!
whiskey glass.jpg

Top Bottom