Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cars

Why?
Cars are amazing. First time I like changes. If you build some extra roads City look full of life.
If they add day/night mode I will be bouncing like a child.
A switch allows players the option. Most players don’t have the luxury of being able to open up their city like top 1% can. They milk every available square to maximise progress. I don’t mind keeping the feature for those that want it, but it’s also draining memory from slower machines that are borderline and don’t need them for basic game play.

A switch allows players the option. Most players don’t have the luxury of being able to open up their city like top 1% can. They milk every available square to maximise progress. I don’t mind keeping the feature for those that want it, but it’s also draining memory from slower machines that are borderline and don’t need them for basic game play.
I'd prefer it to be an add-on for those that want it but would settle for an off switch.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
Me too! 🚗🚙 vrooom vrooom

👧 ⛽
N
Now all we need is police cars to catch those speeders driving thru the tunnel.. ambulances & hospitals.. firetrucks & stations.. rescue helicopters etc :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last but not least.. an option to jump into one of the cars to take us for a spin in our airport cities :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ps! how about adding seaplanes *lol*

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
I find the cars really annoying. They drive up a dead end, then just turn round again. They never park and no car ever stops at a motel or cafe. I have a couple of cars on the launch pad side who just drive up and down an unconnected road all day. It's just so unrealistic, but because they are moving, they catch your attention all the time

Oh, and has anyone noticed the hyperspace jump as a car enters the tunnel?

f20 EP A.A

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04g5h39dw
Username
f20 EP A.A.
Maybe adding a gas station to the game? The cars would need gas to drive and the building could produce fuel and coins(30 fuel per hour and 100 coins per 2 hours). The building is 2x2 and it's costs 2000 coins to build and it will take 5 hours to build the gas station.

Maybe adding a gas station to the game? The cars would need gas to drive and the building could produce fuel and coins(30 fuel per hour and 100 coins per 2 hours). The building is 2x2 and it's costs 2000 coins to build and it will take 5 hours to build the gas station.
gas station exists
1615669488268.png

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Now all we need is police cars to catch those speeders driving thru the tunnel.. ambulances & hospitals.. firetrucks & stations.. rescue helicopters etc :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last but not least.. an option to jump into one of the cars to take us for a spin in our airport cities :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ps! how about adding seaplanes *lol*
I think seaplanes would be a nice addition to the game, like helicopters were for awhile. String two lakes together maybe? I see seaplanes fly by my house all the time, so think about them often.

👧 ⛽
N

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cegvln5
Username
jank1961
I think seaplanes would be a nice addition to the game, like helicopters were for awhile. String two lakes together maybe? I see seaplanes fly by my house all the time, so think about them often.

👧 ⛽
N
Hmmm.. there is plenty of space in the area behind the hangars to have a seaport for the seaplanes.. so i see no reason why not.. maybe in time ?

I can already hear the splashes from the seaplanes landing and taking off.. splash splash splash :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hmmm.. there is plenty of space in the area behind the hangars to have a seaport for the seaplanes.. so i see no reason why not.. maybe in time ?

I can already hear the splashes from the seaplanes landing and taking off.. splash splash splash :LOL::LOL::LOL:
That's a perfect suggestion. I hope we see it in the near future. :)

👧 ⛽
N

Top Bottom