Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Captain WH Rollins Launch Flight Closed - Multiple QL Bonuses In Use

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I have a QL Bonus currently active, for the next 3 hours and 30 minutes, would like to do some more green launch flights, following on from yesterday's flights.

Currently on a green launch which will end in about 5 minutes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Oh no... totally pressed wrong, was supposed to press 40, so Sorry I normally stay behind the others, who is A350? Need to apologise for that! it will teach me to not rush and try and multi task before work.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Oh no... totally pressed wrong, was supposed to press 40, so Sorry I normally stay behind the others, who is A350? Need to apologise for that! it will teach me to not rush and try and multi task before work.
Do not worry, these things do happen.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Do not worry, these things do happen.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I know but I don’t want anything thinking I hijacked into second... I have launched lots and know the score and stay behind unless given the go ahead to move. Are you in contact with A350? I’m off to work, if you are still launching later, I will join you again. 😁. Jul

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know but I don’t want anything thinking I hijacked into second... I have launched lots and know the score and stay behind unless given the go ahead to move. Are you in contact with A350? I’m off to work, if you are still launching later, I will join you again. 😁. Jul
These are multiple flights, not just one, so try not to worry. A350 is an experienced player, he/she will undertstand I'm sure.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom