Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't collect from Planetarium

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I have noticed over the last few days that I am unable to collect from some of my neighbours Planetarium using my Andriod game Captain Ne2
The games I have noticed are @InCoNvEnIeNtE - InCoNvEnIeNPassF @greensmith - Waverly Huff

I think both of these games are iOS, please confirm, there may be a cross platform bug with this?
Has anyone else had this happen?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I have noticed over the last few days that I am unable to collect from some of my neighbours Planetarium using my Andriod game Captain Ne2
The games I have noticed are @InCoNvEnIeNtE - InCoNvEnIeNPassF @greensmith - Waverly Huff

I think both of these games are iOS, please confirm, there may be a cross platform bug with this?
Has anyone else had this happen?
Hello no I am Android

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Hi All,
I have this issue with Inconveniente. The only one I cannot collect from, is the one in the middle, in the row of three. All others are ok. I'm not sure why this is happening. I'm on android also.
Maybe try moving it. Log out of game. When you log back in move it back. It may work. Who knows? But, I'll let you know.
Cheers,
Sulfe

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I don't believe the placement of the Planetarium has anything to do with it. I have no problem tapping those neighbors who have them right on the border. At times, however, the "coin" above my Waverly huff Planetarium is not visible to my support game. It's just a bug.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
It's because the building needs road, but the road being used is that stub of road between the airport and the city, and that doesn't count as "road," apparently.

It would be interesting to know if they can collect on their buildings: @InCoNvEnIeNtE @Bali Hi (Bali2's sports store)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
I don't believe the placement of the Planetarium has anything to do with it. I have no problem tapping those neighbors who have them right on the border. At times, however, the "coin" above my Waverly huff Planetarium is not visible to my support game. It's just a bug.
Cheers,
Tom
Actually I visit your city daily, and I could never tap on your planetarium. The coin never shows up ...

Device
  1. Android
Cheers,
Tom
Hey Tom, I visited you. And yours can not be tapped too. No coins at the top.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sometimes my support game can see a coin over my Waferly huff Planetarium and collect it ... and other times it does not see a coin. It's a bug.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Sometimes my support game can see a coin over my Waferly huff Planetarium and collect it ... and other times it does not see a coin. It's a bug.
Cheers,
Tom
Just move it to different place or change the place with other building (2x2). It will stil works for you and your neighbors will be more happy :)

Top Bottom