Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Can't buy maps at Dukes

I am sure that this has probably been asked and answered, but I can't find anything on it. I guess this has to do with the 100 warehouse limit. However, I don't have a hundred of the maps that I want to purchase. Does anyone know a workaround, or am I just stuck not being able to purchase the maps I need to complete various collections for buildings??

Attachments

• AC.PNG
    AC.PNG
    3.4 MB · Views: 108
I am sure that this has probably been asked and answered, but I can't find anything on it. I guess this has to do with the 100 warehouse limit. However, I don't have a hundred of the maps that I want to purchase. Does anyone know a workaround, or am I just stuck not being able to purchase the maps I need to complete various collections for buildings??
If you dont have 100 in your warehouse then you bought the 5 maps with 2000 coins each thats it no more, but if you need more from same map you have to buy it with greenies only till your warehouse is full with the same map 100 limit.
I know you know that but if there is a problem then you have to contact Gi support.

I keep all my excavation maps at 100, never had an issue with that. I get that message only for those maps I have 100 of

Top Bottom