Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Cannot Gift MCC3 Bldg Items

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
The 4 antennae (Horn, Yagi-Uda etc) are completely missing from my gifting items, and the same on a neighbours list, so we cannot trade. It's bad enough we can't use ads to provide them, but this just makes it even harder.

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
You can only try posting in trading thread. Someone somewhere might be able to help.
Thanks but Im not the only one affected, so I doubt anyone can help. I posted here as I wondered if anyone else had noticed this, It would appear to be a bug in the latest release, and it seems a ticket to GI may be in order.

Thanks but Im not the only one affected, so I doubt anyone can help. I posted here as I wondered if anyone else had noticed this, It would appear to be a bug in the latest release, and it seems a ticket to GI may be in order.
You have to do the side missions (fly to Tunguska, start a blue launch...) then you'll be able to send and receive antennas. Just upgraded mine on a support (Samsung app - so no ads)

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
Let me know when you're ready, I'm upgrading another two MCCs and can send Vivaldi and Offset Gregorian antennas :)
Sounds good Cayo, but unfortunately Im still back at building a Cosmic Fuel Station, so I think it will be a while before Im ready. Thanks for the offer and the info, and I'll notify you when its all done and we can trade.

@Madge59230 and @Cayo you were both perfectly right that the side missions were what was needed. A friend and I are now on the right path for completion of MCC3. Thank you both for pointing us in the right direction.
Rob
All MCC missions are listed under the appropriate building. MCC1 2 or 3. in the Wiki. Final checks are being made as to when items disappear. But they appear after you finish the first task for mcc3.

True also for terminal and control tower. All been checked. Missions will be added to wiki later this week hopefully.

Top Bottom