Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can you play on Mac?

OK, thats right. And are you able to have multiple accounts on Nox? Or you have to log out and then log in again with other account?
Thanks for info.

I use Nox multi-user for my support games. If your computer is powerful enough, you can have several games open. (they all need separate google ID's and downloaded from google play store). I can only open 1 game at a time, (more than 1 slows down my computer) but it goes fast. No logging in and out like with windows accounts. Just open the game, play, close the game, then open the next. Keep in mind that GI doesn't support android emulators, so if something happens to your game, you're on your own. Google Play has been good so far restoring any games I have lost.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I use Nox multi-user for my support games. If your computer is powerful enough, you can have several games open. (they all need separate google ID's and downloaded from google play store). I can only open 1 game at a time, (more than 1 slows down my computer) but it goes fast. No logging in and out like with windows accounts. Just open the game, play, close the game, then open the next. Keep in mind that GI doesn't support android emulators, so if something happens to your game, you're on your own. Google Play has been good so far restoring any games I have lost.
Thank you very much. My windows laptop is getting too slow, I cannot run even one game in nox, it lags very much. I started to look for replacement and thought about macbook. But I will see :)

Thank you very much. My windows laptop is getting too slow, I cannot run even one game in nox, it lags very much. I started to look for replacement and thought about macbook. But I will see :)

I know what you mean. I finally bit the bullet and bought a new laptop to use on my Crscnt2 game. Just an inexpensive (under $300), basic laptop - nothing fancy. My old one came with Windows Vista, upgraded to windows 7 then win 10, somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 years old. Now my launches actually show a rocket on top of that ball of fire, and my propellers are actually attached to a plane, and I can now watch videos!

I was just wondering, if Airport City is also available for Mac computers or Windows only?
Are here any Mac users?
Not a Mac user, but you can download Nox on Mac and play the android version.
I am a mac user and there is a version of Nox you can download. However, I have been unable to get it get it to run since the last OS upgrade to Majove.

If anyone else has figured it out, I would love to hear what you did!

Top Bottom