Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can they still see my launches?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203w807p6
Username
Helm's Deep
I just had someone hijack my launch, I put in 898, they managed to put in 936. Which pisses me off because clearly I'd put in the points for first place.

Anyway. If I delete them from my friend list will they still be able to see my launches going forward?

Anyway. If I delete them from my friend list will they still be able to see my launches going forward?
Short answer ... no, they will not!

Of course the best way to avoid hijacking is to only have forum members as neighbors, or lock your launch. If that’s not practical, the price of hijack “insurance” is to put in 1/2 total points + 180.

Good luck on your next one!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
just had my launch hijacked too. From a forum member. amazing

There is a user guide on this subject matter, The Airport City Space Program - How To Secure First Place By Effectively Dealing With Hi-Jackers - you should read through it, if you have not done so already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Olekander

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fqz1wa2
Username
olekander
There is a user guide on this subject matter, The Airport City Space Program - How To Secure First Place By Effectively Dealing With Hi-Jackers - you should read through it, if you have not done so already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

already done so! I was foolish haha i took a risk and it backfired

Top Bottom