Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can a Windows computer have multiple AC games on it?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I am looking to start up a couple of feeder accounts for my primary game account.

What I cannot seem to figure out is how to get multiple games on one windows computer. I have one other account, but it is on my Android cell phone and I don't like the small screen. I have figured out how to get another account on my desktop computer.
My primary game account is on my laptop. I would like to be able to switch between the different accounts while on the laptop. This way when I travel I can still be active on all of my accounts.

Can someone advice me how to load multiple accounts on one computer?

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
As you have such an excellent name, I feel compelled to answer.... the easiest way is just to set up multiple windows users accounts and have a game linked to each account.

Just a word of warning, this is in breach of the GI Terms & Conditions. So I don't advocate it.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
As stated, via multiple user accounts on one PC, i.e. different log on profiles.
As far as I'm aware this isn't in breach of the terms and conditions though, as legitimately different people could be playing on different accounts with one communal PC.
I would advise that you check this first though.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
1573811876305.png

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Hmmmmm,

1. I have found the 1% who actually reads the terms and conditions.

2. If I'm spending money on both accounts, would GI really be all that upset? My grandson wants to start playing, and I don't want an 8 year old messing up my airport. He has a different account on everything so that my 'favorites' do not get all messed up.
Unless GI go hunting for people’s IP addresses, I don’t think there’s much chance of them ever knowing if the games are all on different user accounts. I haven’t heard of anyone, yet, being called out on the subject. As for terms and conditions, that old chestnut falls Into the 3 most common lies told...

1. I have read and understood the EULA.
2 the cheque is in the mail and
3.... sorry, number 3 is NSFW

I have a feeling those terms of service were probably written before the game was made available for Windows with its ability to have multiple accounts. It certainly makes sense that if you have 2 (or more) people in your family who want to play their own game, but only 1 computer, that each person should be able to have a game on their own Windows account.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Hmmmmm,

1. I have found the 1% who actually reads the terms and conditions.

2. If I'm spending money on both accounts, would GI really be all that upset? My grandson wants to start playing, and I don't want an 8 year old messing up my airport. He has a different account on everything so that my 'favorites' do not get all messed up.

I have seen no evidence that GI give a flying fig about multiple account of Windows at the moment, I simply provided the assistance you required and pointed out that it was in breach of the T&C's. No need to thank me.

Top Bottom