Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Can’t Get Ahold of Customer Support...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
I haven’t been able to restore my progress after reinstalling the game and have been locked out of my account for over a week now. I’ve contacted customer support 4 times now and have heard nothing back. Is anyone else having an issue getting ahold of customer support?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
N
Take a look at your spam folder. I found that GI was responding to my issues, but their emails were all classified as spam so I never saw their re
Take a look at your spam folder. I found that GI was responding to my issues, but their emails were all classified as spam so I never saw their replies.
Checked the spam folding but still nothing. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
I raised an issue in game on the 22nd, which got resolved on the 31st.
Struggling though to accept they could just not respond for 10 days now due to holidays. Surely they will take money during those days.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041g39eb5
Username
MellyB
That sucks it sounds like them fixing my game within 24 hours is a rarity, I lost my game on Friday, it was restored on Saturday and then they followed up Sunday to make sure I didn't have any issues with the restored game.

I used in app support on a android

Top Bottom