Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bus Terminal

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Bus Terminal...

Hey - are there any plans to bring bus terminal management into the game? I have noticed since day 1 that its there, just above right of the control tower, but just as a building with no apparent use...

Maybe it could introduce an additional vehicle to control (like the introduction of Helis) could be to send buses to virtual locations. This would use its own fuel and of course could have both a negative and positive impact on available passengers in and out of the terminal. Hierarchy could be:

Minibus
Double Decker
Coach
Executive Coach

Just a thought :), might be fun!

But its a choice, surely - and that makes for good longevity and variation. I dont fly heli's all the time, just enough to 3 star them.....
Won’t be a choice if it had impact on passengers availability (unlike helis, those are a choice, not using them doesn’t influence your main activity, I.e. , flying planes)

I wonder if "bus terminal" is actually a misnomer for that building (at least how I imagine it based on what I've seen in the US. In an airport terminal (at least in the US), you have two parts of the terminal (landside and airside) that are divided by airport security where passengers are screened. Landside would be things like a connection to public transport or at a minimum some place to drop of and pick up passengers), a car rental facility, check in desks, baggage claim, parking lots, and maybe some concessions. Larger airports will even have separate roads for passenger pickup and drop offs. Then you have the airside that includes the gates, concessions, waiting areas, and your jetways (boarding bridges). The game calls those "terminal sections". Anyway, I hope I'm making sense.

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
From the positioning of the bus terminal, it’s clearly a connection to the public transport system (buses), outside security area (I also hope this makes sense...)
Yes, I agree. Micromanagment is only necessary if you want it. Heli flights are not compulsory. This game is about the long game, not quick wins. All I am saying is a landside travel option is an expansion, by choice, is one I would enjoy.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
If it’s an improvement, I’d be the first to cheer it on. I like the thought you’ve spent in to it. 👍🏼

The helicopters are still a dud, though. Do you feel the need for another half-baked pie from GI?
For now I‘ll use the flying buses. 😉

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
Bus Terminal...

Hey - are there any plans to bring bus terminal management into the game? I have noticed since day 1 that its there, just above right of the control tower, but just as a building with no apparent use...

Maybe it could introduce an additional vehicle to control (like the introduction of Helis) could be to send buses to virtual locations. This would use its own fuel and of course could have both a negative and positive impact on available passengers in and out of the terminal. Hierarchy could be:

Minibus
Double Decker
Coach
Executive Coach

Just a thought :), might be fun!

I also like this ideal, definitely would like this as a option for my game experience. Hopefully the master gamer's would consider this your ideal in a future update.

Top Bottom