Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings for the event World of Wildlife 2022 - Greenhouse, Zoo in your town.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
New to this activity so I don't have any of the buildings yet. I was able to find zoos but I can't seem to find any greenhouses anywhere! I keep going back to the picture of it to remind myself of what I'm looking for. Is there an easier way to look for a specific building? or you just need to look and find it?

Also, @Jenn B I tried to friend you using the code but nothing comes up. I've tried to search for specific friend codes in the past and nothing comes up. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong but when I search of people based on their friend codes nothing ever comes up.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
New to this activity so I don't have any of the buildings yet. I was able to find zoos but I can't seem to find any greenhouses anywhere! I keep going back to the picture of it to remind myself of what I'm looking for. Is there an easier way to look for a specific building? or you just need to look and find it?

Also, @Jenn B I tried to friend you using the code but nothing comes up. I've tried to search for specific friend codes in the past and nothing comes up. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong but when I search of people based on their friend codes nothing ever comes up.
The greenhouses are 1x1 buildings, so that's why they can be a little hard to find. And unfortunately, there's no easier way to find a building, unless you have it for a side mission.

And for the friend code, make sure you check the waiting tab.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
Other question - in order to get the Goliath Frog, can you get those frogs from visiting other people's zoos or it drops from just your own zoo?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
And for the friend code, make sure you check the waiting tab.

So what I've been doing is entering it in the "add tab", in the box that says "please enter friend code" and then pressing the little search icon, but then nothing happens. Presumably that's where I would search for someone, then they would show up and I would send the request to the to add me. Is that not what I should be doing?

1659968917816.png

Edit: Wait, I may be an idiot. Are we already neighbors? I have "A Pilot Sun" as a neighbor.

I also cannot add you using the Friend Code you posted. Something is weird. I only suggest to contact G! and patiently wait for a response.

Until then... do this:
1) Go to the alliance rankings and find the alliance MiRoSaGo. (We are around 39th right now this early in the week)
2) Click on the "Members" button and then click on my name (I am the leader "JennB") and visit my city.
3) Click the button on the bottom left to add me.

(let me know if you need screenshots for that)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04RQYE8T5
Username
Eric B
Eric B - 04RQYE8T5

I have 1 greenhouse, but no idea where or how to build a zoo...think I'm being dumb.
I do have an aquarium, lotus pond, and panda park.

Hi gang - I have 3 level 1 Zoo, 1 level 3 zoo and 3 greenhouses. If you want to connect, please message me when you send an invite, otherwise I will not accept! Code 20J7ZHYJ (zero 0 not letter O).

@Eric B - Zoo level 1 come from completing the "Under the Sea" collection, which you complete by flying to event destination.
people.png

Top Bottom