Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Building Management

YankDownUnder

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04F3IKBR
Username
beerbrewer
I have been playing for quite some time now and am at the limit for many buildings or the buildings I get from collections, I do not want/need. I often clean out my warehouse of unwanted buildings by selling them. But the only way I know is to place them in an open spot and then sell them. If I am not at the limit, no issue, place and then sell. If I am at the limit, I need to sell an existing building and place the one from the warehouse in its place. Sometimes this can be a pain if it is a small 1x1 building and trying to search my city for it. So, I wonder

- Is there an easier way to sell buildings?
- Is there a way to search buildings to find them quicker?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Is there an easier way to sell buildings?
You can only sell buildings by placing them in your city. You don't need to finish construction, as long as you've started construction, you can sell the building.

Is there a way to search buildings to find them quicker?
No, unfortunately there is no search function in the game, whether that's in your own city or that of a neighbor's. One thing you can do to make it easier to find a building is to go into edit mode and select the middle button shown here:

1682590686275.png

If that is selected, your buildings will appear 2D. This can make it easier to search for buildings because the height of buildings in front or to the side will not block out the building you are searching for.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
It would be nice if G! adds search function when you go into the edit mode. When you click on edit mode, currently the bar only has 4 icons. It should be simple to add a magnifying glass icon in the middle. So as you type, any building that match the search criteria would light up in different color or flash to make it easy for you to find. Or they could just add show me arrow like the quest show me to point the building with animated arrow but on all the buildings that apply to search.

It would be nice if G! adds search function when you go into the edit mode. When you click on edit mode, currently the bar only has 4 icons. It should be simple to add a magnifying glass icon in the middle. So as you type, any building that match the search criteria would light up in different color or flash to make it easy for you to find. Or they could just add show me arrow like the quest show me to point the building with animated arrow but on all the buildings that apply to search.
A lot of things would be nice, especially bug fixes, but not since G! owns this game - very unlikely to occur.

Heck, given recent events, we are lucky to still be playing. ✈️ 🛬 🛫 🛩️

Last edited:
I have been playing for quite some time now and am at the limit for many buildings or the buildings I get from collections, I do not want/need. I often clean out my warehouse of unwanted buildings by selling them. But the only way I know is to place them in an open spot and then sell them. If I am not at the limit, no issue, place and then sell. If I am at the limit, I need to sell an existing building and place the one from the warehouse in its place. Sometimes this can be a pain if it is a small 1x1 building and trying to search my city for it. So, I wonder

- Is there an easier way to sell buildings?
- Is there a way to search buildings to find them quicker?
Should only need to sell if approach 100 limit in warehouse or want the coin - else can continue to collect. Once place, immediately sell (doesn't require to finish construction). Could sell all 6 then place new, sell all, place, repeat. Keep in mind the build time though for the final one's that keep.
As pointed out above, edit mode can help find hidden 1x1 buildings, especially if know color code for the building type (yellow, blue, white, etc) that displays in 2D edit mode to locate easier. Plus, if have the space, group identical buildings together.

Last edited:

YankDownUnder

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04F3IKBR
Username
beerbrewer
You can only sell buildings by placing them in your city. You don't need to finish construction, as long as you've started construction, you can sell the building.

No, unfortunately there is no search function in the game, whether that's in your own city or that of a neighbor's. One thing you can do to make it easier to find a building is to go into edit mode and select the middle button shown here:

View attachment 69988

If that is selected, your buildings will appear 2D. This can make it easier to search for buildings because the height of buildings in front or to the side will not block out the building you are searching for.
Thanks, that what I do. Place and sell immediately.

Top Bottom