Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Bugs not counting

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Has anyone else had this issue? In the airport city event bugs are not counting either from planes nor helicopters, but flights do count. I’ve tried visiting Madlen,resetting the game but no luck so far.
Thanx
Tony
The league table only updates once an hour or so.
Bugs will only drop if you are connected to the internet. Is your counter increasing following a flight?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I do have internet connection,hence the message I just wrote. And no the counter isn't increasing, how about yours?
Thank you
Mine is still working 2A731610-B650-4BC6-801B-B2E304651784.jpegEC6335B3-8B5D-4B7E-BDA3-4DB1A286B028.jpeg

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Not only are they not always counting, but I have had several instances where the count went BACKWARDS. I noticed that the 'stalled' count caught up when a helicopter from an event location landed. Didn't check if the same thing happened with flights.

Top Bottom