Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bridal Salon or Mystery Building?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Due to the newest expansion of Melanie City I need to fill in a 1x1 space.

Residential building is not a option.

So I am stuck between another Bridal Salon ( 4 greens) or have a shot with the Mystery Building (6 greens). I can spend the 6 greens without having to sell my body or such, so what's your recommendation?

And, please, be fast, you know that patience is not really one of my strengths...... :)

Thanks guys :heart:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Can you get a donut shop? Those are the best but if those two are your only choices, go with the bridal shop as you might get stuck with a mystery bldg that's 2x2 in size. then you'll be screwed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Donuts: Cost 8; Return: 40 per hour
Bridal: Cost 4; Return: 72 per hour

???

You a republican voter??? :p

PS: I still have a 2 x 2 left which I plan to use for yet another Manor, but that plan is not set in stone....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Donuts: Cost 8; Return: 40 per hour
Bridal: Cost 4; Return: 72 per hour

My thinking is that I'm more than likely NOT going to be around to collect all 72 coins in the hour, that's why I like the Donut shops. Plus, they're donuts!!!

You a republican voter??? :p

OH HELL NO!!! I'm the middle class here and I don't want to get eff'd, but realistically I think both parties suck!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Right, the Bridal Salon it is... thanks :)
Arhhh!!!!
You are an inpatient one melanie :blink:
However IMO you made the best decision.
One thing that was not discussed was the fact that Bridal Shops can provide a couple of items for the Dolce Vita collection which will give extra coins and experience not that you need to know about it.
To me my Donut Shop is a waste of valuable greenies and I only got it for the tourists visiting the Statue of Liberty and Universities. :)

Bridal Shops can provide a couple of items for the Dolce Vita collection which will give extra coins and experience
This. And they actually provide every item for Dolce Vita. I bought the bridal salons fairly recently and I've completed that collection over 300 times. That's an extra 90,000 coin and 42,000 exp...makes me wish I had bought them earlier.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
This. And they actually provide every item for Dolce Vita. I bought the bridal salons fairly recently and I've completed that collection over 300 times. That's an extra 90,000 coin and 42,000 exp...makes me wish I had bought them earlier.

I bought Bridal Salons in the end ( Oh, I love shopping) and since the Dolce Vita really has kicked in...I can only confirm what you wrote above. Amazing numbers of collections, I once finished 3 collections while collecting coins from my 6 Bridal Salons. They really are worth buying.... And they are real pretty... :)

Top Bottom