Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BOWL OF RICH DROP RATE

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
I run advanture map with D+GD+SC+SG and get the total drop rate is 56-57% but when I use D+GD+SC+BoR, the drop rate is only 36% and even worse. I was so disapointed at that time, it looks like BoR is trash. With that bonus name, it must have been something increase the coins

DexCare

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03btzrs90
Username
DexCare
Look at the description, i think its not lost in translation. This BoR affect only quest item or event item. This was description of Old Spy Glass.
Wow, I didn’t realize that at all, should have been used SG for the better drop rates, wish that SG will come back in the event store and BoR never appear again, only 1 hour with that effect is so bad

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I think, it’s AGAIN that GI forgets to adjust the new parameter. When they newly introduced the “new way” of how bonuses work, Bowl of Riches was not available anymore.

Now, they just “forget” to adjust the old bonus with the new parameter. The same with Potion of Luck. I dont think PoL has adjusted to the new bonus.

Top Bottom