Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bottomless Barrel?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I believe it was posted a while back that the Bottomless Barrel did not seem to be working properly. I activate the Bottomless Barrel and come back to the game with only my normal amount of fuel saved up. This problem is annoying since I am not playing as much and am returning after the barrel has ended. In the past the barrel seemed to work as long as I came back before the time ran out.

Has anyone found a fix or work around for this?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I believe it was posted a while back that the Bottomless Barrel did not seem to be working properly. I activate the Bottomless Barrel and come back to the game with only my normal amount of fuel saved up. This problem is annoying since I am not playing as much and am returning after the barrel has ended. In the past the barrel seemed to work as long as I came back before the time ran out.

Has anyone found a fix or work around for this?
Yes, I have had that happen. Send a message to support and you will get the bottomless barrel back.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
It appears that if your game is not active when the Bottomless Barrel expires, the fuel drops back to your normal limit. I have set up my computer to never sleep and keep the game on all night. That has worked for me for a few weeks now.
That sounds doable. I knew someone had to have figured something out.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Pretty much. Although based on the fact that G! restored all my BB, I'm sure that is not the intended way of working
I’ve had this issue before and thought may be I’m just dreaming or something... I used the bonus before going to bed and did my maths 240 barrels should recover in 4 hours, next morning I had just my regular fuel amount stored so i was in doubt if i did activate the bonus or not!!! tried again next day same S! 3 BB lost now for nothing 🙁

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I’ve had this issue before and thought may be I’m just dreaming or something... I used the bonus before going to bed and did my maths 240 barrels should recover in 4 hours, next morning I had just my regular fuel amount stored so i was in doubt if i did activate the bonus or not!!! tried again next day same S! 3 BB lost now for nothing 🙁
And did you notify G!?

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
And did you notify G!?
No I don’t remember when this exactly happened prb over two months then I stopped using this bonus till I’ve seen this post last night , the best use of this bonus for me is overnight and it doesn’t work this way!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My understanding is that with BB, the fuel should always be used before time expires, just like the extra fuel tank. I would advise you all to use the fuel at the 6 or 7 hour mark. Else, when the time expires, the limit would drop back to 250 as well as all the extra fuel will be lost. It's most likely the same reason why you can't quickly collect all fuel from your gifts to the fuel bar unless you have the capacity. It sucks, but because fuel is so valued, they want to make fuel a "use it or lose it" resource

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My understanding is that with BB, the fuel should always be used before time expires, just like the extra fuel tank. I would advise you all to use the fuel at the 6 or 7 hour mark. Else, when the time expires, the limit would drop back to 250 as well as all the extra fuel will be lost. It's most likely the same reason why you can't quickly collect all fuel from your gifts to the fuel bar unless you have the capacity. It sucks, but because fuel is so valued, they want to make fuel a "use it or lose it" resource
I'm not so sure. Since G! returned 4 BBs to me after I sent a message, I think the fuel is probably supposed to stay.

you can't quickly collect all fuel from your gifts to the fuel bar unless you have the capacity. It sucks, but because fuel is so valued, they want to make fuel a "use it or lose it" resource
You can add as much fuel to your fuel bar as you want. True sometimes if you tap "collect all", you might lose a load. Intelligent people would collect the number of barrels they tell you you are about to lose, and then collect all. Lose absolutely nothing. Your own speed and impatience if you do!!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You can add as much fuel to your fuel bar as you want. True sometimes if you tap "collect all", you might lose a load. Intelligent people would collect the number of barrels they tell you you are about to lose, and then collect all. Lose absolutely nothing. Your own speed and impatience if you do!!
Actually @Navigata07 - given exactly what @Madge59230 has posted here (i.e. you add fuel all the time by accepting gifts, loading from warehouse, etc.), any fuel generated by BB should stay.

I'm guessing it is a bug.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah I know that. Just saying that the same trigger that prevents a person fron collecting more than the remaining fuel may be the same thing that cuts off the excess fuel when the bonus expires. It seems like they want to discourage overloading of the fuel bar as much as they can

Yeah I know that. Just saying that the same trigger that prevents a person fron collecting more than the remaining fuel may be the same thing that cuts off the excess fuel when the bonus expires. It seems like they want to discourage overloading of the fuel bar as much as they can
But it isn’t preventing you. You just collect individually. See no relationship between that and a bug that puts the counter back to zero!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
When using the 'Extra Fuel Can' bonus the extra fuel beyond the limit remains in fuel bar so my guess is this is a bug unless GI deems too unfair for length of time?
Really? That mustve been a recent change, because everytime I used extra fuel can, it resets back to 250. However, it's been a while since I've used it. When was the last time that you used the bonus?

Really? That mustve been a recent change, because everytime I used extra fuel can, it resets back to 250. However, it's been a while since I've used it. When was the last time that you used the bonus?
Just earlier, to test its functionality versus BB. It kept the extra in my fuel bar when my limit reset upon bonus expiration. Granted, I only had 5 (225\220) over my limit but it didn't reset me to my limit. I thought previously it did too?

Top Bottom