Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bottomless Barrel

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Base fuel limit 136
Which doubles to 272 when bottomless barrel is in use.
I turn off game with 4 hours of use left and I have only 10 fuel.
In that 4 hours - I should have received 240 fuel - to get me to 250/272...
Bottomless barrel runs out - changing that to 250/136 I would think.... but no. When I started game 6 hours later - I had 136/136.

Bottomless barrel always drop player back to having only base limit of fuel when it ends or broken?

Base fuel limit 136
Which doubles to 272 when bottomless barrel is in use.
I turn off game with 4 hours of use left and I have only 10 fuel.
In that 4 hours - I should have received 240 fuel - to get me to 250/272...
Bottomless barrel runs out - changing that to 250/136 I would think.... but no. When I started game 6 hours later - I had 136/136.

Bottomless broken always drop player back to having only base limit of fuel when it ends or broken?
This problem from last year happen to me and i stop playing for 6 months i thought after update they fix it.
Thank you for post this problem i hope UR-quan note your post.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Another problem bugging me is that the fuel isnt getting replenished optimally in real time.
For eg, if I dont play the game actively for 20 mins, I seem to be not getting those 20 mins of fuel replenished automatically. Instead it starts refilling right from where I left the game 20 mins ago.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Another problem bugging me is that the fuel isnt getting replenished optimally in real time.
For eg, if I dont play the game actively for 20 mins, I seem to be not getting those 20 mins of fuel replenished automatically. Instead it starts refilling right from where I left the game 20 mins ago.
visit Madlen every time you exit the game.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
customer care has given me a replacement bottomless barrel.
But its another 'bonus' that is close to useless for me, with the hours/occasions I can play, if it undoes it self if not online when it expires.

I did a maprun today and started bottomless barrel some hours before I started to fly. When the fuelbar was empty after a lot of flying I noticed that I soon was going to level up and the bonus bottomless barrel was still going to be active for 10 minutes. I have many collections saved so I could collect the experice points for the level up when the bonus still was active. And when I did so the fuelbar was automatically filled up to max fuel, the same max fuel as for bottomless fuel (double fuel bar compared to normal). Maybe everybody already knows this and have tried to level up when bottomless barrel is active, but I haven't did it before... I was a nice surprise for me to get all this extra fuel :) Unfortunately I can't do it again because it was my last level up to 80. But I am so happy anyway because I have reached one of my goals (level 80) in this game.

I did a maprun today and started bottomless barrel some hours before I started to fly. When the fuelbar was empty after a lot of flying I noticed that I soon was going to level up and the bonus bottomless barrel was still going to be active for 10 minutes. I have many collections saved so I could collect the experice points for the level up when the bonus still was active. And when I did so the fuelbar was automatically filled up to max fuel, the same max fuel as for bottomless fuel (double fuel bar compared to normal). Maybe everybody already knows this and have tried to level up when bottomless barrel is active, but I haven't did it before... I was a nice surprise for me to get all this extra fuel :) Unfortunately I can't do it again because it was my last level up to 80. But I am so happy anyway because I have reached one of my goals (level 80) in this game.
Congratulations for reaching lvl 80!

Top Bottom