Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Going to sleep, Gate closed.
As la little reminder.: You may override the Captain by 96 points during the 1st half of the launch.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi Crew,
as you may know, G! suggests to refrain from doing launches this weekend and disabled them. So, no fat burning this weekend.
Have a nice one - Dodo

@Anton01 @A Kryztov @A350 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @Ssam04 @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun

Message from from G! follows:

Hi all,
we want to avoid any space-related issues during the 7.0 version launch and profile transfer from 6.31 to 7.0 (lost launch items, failed launches, etc.), so spaceship launches aren't going to be available this weekend (August 9 through August 11) on iOS, Android, Amazon, and Windows versions. I can't tell a specific hour at the moment, but they're going to be turned off tomorrow. You'll be able to finish any launches that have already started, though.

Spaceship launches will proceed on Facebook as usual (7.0 update isn't coming there, although the Great Game special event is).

New spaceship launches should be available on 7.0 right away after you've updated your game on August 12.

We're sorry for any inconveniences.

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Anton01 @A Kryztov @A350 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @Ssam04 @teraph @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,
after the update's dust has settled a bit, we may try to go back to business as usual and get ready for tomorrow's low carb launch.
As I am on holidays and don't take the iPad with my main game with me to the beach or other excursions, I may open the pad some hours earlier or later, will announce it here using my mobile which I do take with me.
Please state, if and which how many accounts you plan to join.
Dodo has 3 (edit: 2, 3rd lasts still 4 days to be built 😞) accounts with red pad since recent. But will not burn as much as usual due to my holidays.
Captain will be @VdW9, please confirm by Sunday 12 UTC. Substitute would be @Eddie.
CU tomorrow - Dodo

Last edited:
Top Bottom