Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Bluestacks and MacOS Big Sur.

One of my games was on the Bluestacks emulator for MacOS. Today there was an update - MacOS Big Sur. The emulator has stopped working and the OS does not allow it to start. I have made all permissions for this program. Installing Nox didn't solve the problem either. Any suggestions?
P.S. I write using an auto-translator, so there may be inaccuracies in the message.
You have to update Bluestacks to match the new Mac OS update other wise it will not work go and check the update for Bluestacks website.
Nox it will not work anymore because there is not update for this program from a years.
You have to know that Gi will not support any game using third party program like bluestacks and Nox or others emulator.

You have to update Bluestacks to match the new Mac OS update other wise it will not work go and check the update for Bluestacks website.
Nox it will not work anymore because there is not update for this program from a years.
You have to know that Gi will not support any game using third party program like bluestacks and Nox or others emulator.
Yes, I updated BlueStacks. But Apple began to consider this program from an unconfirmed manufacturer. I have installed permissions to use all programs on my computer. I wrote a letter to BlueStacks technical support.

Top Bottom