Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue launch today 12:00 UK

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Blue QL start time 12:00 UK (2 Hours from now)
All places up for grabs, free for all

Please let the QL join before adding big items, there should be enough time for everyone
I plan to do around 70 blue, collections and time permitting
I will add QL from Captain tneil and Captain Ne2
I have been promised another 2 QL during the day which will speed things up
Captain tneil will start the launches, note that if Captain Ne2 is on the pad its to advise of a rest or maybe change to red if all collections are gone, check the code

Good luck and have fun what could go wrong

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Blue QL start time 12:00 UK (2 Hours from now)
All places up for grabs, free for all

Please let the QL join before adding big items, there should be enough time for everyone
I plan to do around 70 blue, collections and time permitting
I will add QL from Captain tneil and Captain Ne2
I have been promised another 2 QL during the day which will speed things up
Captain tneil will start the launches, note that if Captain Ne2 is on the pad its to advise of a rest or maybe change to red if all collections are gone, check the code

Good luck and have fun what could go wrong
I would love for my dagummit game to help out. On my side I'm still showing pending requests from Captain Tneil and Ne2. Would you kindly accept? :)
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have to go out later, but will fuel up some launches if you want..... Don't need places. First fuel will be 520, if you want first, just pass :) if not I will put in more

Top Bottom