Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Black friday Sale

Asondh

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042YQBDJA
Username
A Sondh
So , Much Awaited Black friday Sale is Here .
My Question here is for High Level Players with years of Experience behind them
Should i Go For 10 Mustery Bulings 1 , or 10 Mustery Buildings 2 ( i want Training Centres and Planetariums ) or should i Go for 10 S2 Owl/ Hawk Planes

Advice is awaited and will be appreciated

Thanks

Sharn

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Should i Go For 10 Mustery Bulings 1 , or 10 Mustery Buildings 2 ( i want Training Centres and Planetariums ) or should i Go for 10 S2 Owl/ Hawk Planes

Thanks

Sharn
I am not a that long time player, so others might have better advice.

BUT: I would suggest Mystery Super Buildings 2 - MSB2 as they are harder to get cheaply - but even buying 10 would not guarantee you a planetarium.
MSB can be obtained by Daily Logon - once every 25 days - so you should theoretically be able to harvest all 6 training centre over the next 5 years for free.
As for the S2 Owl - rather go for the S2 Hawk. The time saved will have an impact on your fuel needs and you might find yourself not utilizing.
It is important to note that the planes can be bought with gold and silver - so once again patience might reward you nicely.

Regards
Bertus

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

Thanks

Sharn

@Barkmi4 (Mike) just mentioned in another thread of mine that to get Planetarium from Mystery Building 2 the chance is 1/9.

You could go for MSB2 and try to get planetariums
But if you want to buy s2 planes the best option is hawks because with these planes after 3starring all its destenations you can keep flying for space items in the longterm (baikonur) and (north observatory) these items you can use to do launches that give you fuel coins and even token maps and so on...
the owl planes are also usefull if you are someone who likes QL hunting and fly the green destenations to gather qls (but these flights need Landinglamps ) as the hawks only need fuel and pax so you see wat kind of longterm strategie you will be following and choos the best buy according it
hope this helps

I wouldn’t touch S2 or S3. You will eventually end up selling them and regret the purchase*.

Forget MSB1- they’ll come along as freebies over time. Planetariums are far more valuable than trading centres anyway, so definitely MSB2. Be aware, although the chances of getting a planetarium is 1/9, you might get lucky and pick up 2 or 3 but don’t be surprised if you get none!**

I don’t know what level you are at (but I’m assuming simply by the question itself that you aren’t super advanced) I’d work on the basic rules of a) greenies are for land (or MSBs on super sale) and b) gold tokens are for Reserve hangar upgrades, Visa Centres and Police stations (generally a bit further into the game, but if you spend/waste them early on, you’ll regret it later). Someone may be able to add to the list for gold token use.

Cheers ;).

*at some stage, you will join an alliance. Hopefully, it will be successful enough for you to collect alliance maps and be able to fly for S3 planes (by far the best). If you aren’t careful, you may end up selling many of these as well. I wish I’d done things differently. Like 95+% of players, I started at the bottom, PPDs and worked my way up. Seemed the obvious plan - cheap and easy. I’d still do those first because they’re not too hard to replicate. However, being in an alliance will open up alliance destinations to fly at 1000 flights per destination. Of the 3 alliance tasks each week, one destination is based on your smallest aircraft type. If you collect S3s in order from smallest to largest, you’ll end up selling them all as you work through the alliance destinations, unless you settle for the first task always being for PPDs. My second run at S3s would have, in hindsight, probably have been Eagles (old powerful deltas) and I would have collected in both directions from there allowing me to keep the airplanes in the hangars as I switched aircraft types. Probably a lot to absorb, but simply know that if you intend on flying all the alliance task destinations, low level S2 and S3 will complicate things significantly.

** apart from planetariums and training centres, the choice for the next best MSB boxes isn’t so obvious. Personally, I like crop circles but they can be obtained in an annual event so I wouldn’t waste money on them. MSB4 has Merry Manors - I believe they are, by far, the next best valued prize (quite undervalued or talked about). Don’t chase population boosters - they come along in every event.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Thanks

Sharn
I agree with @Bob69bob. S1/2 planes aren’t worth while, S3 planes are better, and free. This is ultimately what you’ll be going for you continue playing. MSB1’s come every 25 days, so why spend. MSB2’s are the obvious choice, if you insist on spending money. However, events come along where you can buy these using the given event token, ultimately these only cost you fuel.
If it was me, I’d spend my greens on land which incidentally I just have done (500 odd greenies), and buy (I.e. trade my saved fuel) the MSBs when they come up in events and the like. Remember, if you buy a MSB2, you only have a 1 in 9 chance of getting a planetarium. So at sale price, this is (statistically) 450 greens per building (approximately £50 worth of greens).
Mike

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
@Barkmi4 (Mike) just mentioned in another thread of mine that to get Planetarium from Mystery Building 2 the chance is 1/9.
7BF12B54-1E9A-46D9-B01B-FB7F272A5C11.jpeg
1965E36B-BDF4-4747-A552-BCE489E52A85.jpeg

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
To add some perspective, I’ve brought (to the best of my memory) 17 and received;
2 rabbit holes (+20 pop, largely useless)
0 Genetic research institute
4 Broadcast Tower (+20 pop, largely useless)
2 gym (+20 pop, largely useless)
3 Arboretum (+20 pop, largely useless)
4 Irish mansion, 42 in 8 hour pax, +20 max pop.
1 rock garden (+20 pop, largely useless)
0 planetarium
1 mystery cabin (+20 pop, largely useless).

To add some perspective, I’ve brought (to the best of my memory) 17 and received;
0 planetarium
I knew it wouldn’t take long for someone to verify zero planetariums after 10+ purchases. Sorry to make you have to relive it :cry:.

0 planetarium
OMG :oops: 0 Planetarium
You remind me few years back a friend he spend more than 1600 greenies in black Friday to get the planetarium and he got 1.

Top Bottom