Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Biggest airline of Baltic states looking for a top100 Alliance!(found one!)

Hello fellow Members and Happy New Year to everyone!

I am looking for an alliance within top 100. I am playing daily, level 56, 219 stars.

My contribution is around 20k passengers/week. At this moment for this week I am on 19179 passengers.

As for goals, I am stable with at least 1 goal, just obtained additional Giant plane, because goals with Giant planes were my weak point.

Looking forward to any offers and will be pleased to contribute to the total success.

Hello fellow Members and Happy New Year to everyone!

I am looking for an alliance within top 100. I am playing daily, level 56, 219 stars.

My contribution is around 20k passengers/week. At this moment for this week I am on 19179 passengers.

As for goals, I am stable with at least 1 goal, just obtained additional Giant plane, because goals with Giant planes were my weak point.

Looking forward to any offers and will be pleased to contribute to the total success.
PM me

Top Bottom