Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best way for money for poor players xD

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04X5WVB0F
Username
ThundYt
Hey there! Is there a way to earn more money in less than a week? I currently upgrading my control tower and i now have 576 coins so i know that if you upgrade the control tower, you get another stand, but the 4th stand is 7000 coins and i cant even save that a lot, i cant even do missions because they cost money like buildings and i waste more than i gain so "What is the best way to earn money?" Please help

Hey there! Is there a way to earn more money in less than a week? I currently upgrading my control tower and i now have 576 coins so i know that if you upgrade the control tower, you get another stand, but the 4th stand is 7000 coins and i cant even save that a lot, i cant even do missions because they cost money like buildings and i waste more than i gain so "What is the best way to earn money?" Please help
Land as many guest planes as possible, send planes non stop and use profit bonuses if you are ok with it, upgrade runways to the max level before any other building

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@ThundYt this game seems to have you caught by the short and curlies... But fret not.

1. To make enough coins you need to be dedicated and resilient (2 minutes of game play won't do you much justice), but on the other hand more game time will lead to better results.

2. As mentioned above, land those guest planes (I still get pissed off every time I reject one of those by mistake), add a dice and sky captain to speed things up a bit.

3. Get your space program functioning and running. A green pad gets you 6 000 coins, a blue pad gets you 10 000 coins while a red pad gets you 20 000 coins on their return. Landing 7 greens (1 for each day) will get you 42 000 coins.

4. Plan your next move, do not do things on the impulse or just because the game says so. For a minute forget about side tasks (side missions) they will create a bottleneck down the road. Trust me, those missions get done unintended one way or another.

5. Focus, don't let anything split your focus (once you set a path cast it on stone). To this day I still visit planetariums only (each complete collection is worth 2 000 coins) but, my visits are not for coins they are for red launch supplies and in the process I get the coins by default. E.g. from 4th of January to the 4th of February I made 6 million coins my rules were simple: don't buy nothing, land all guest planes and keep all planes in the air at all times, click every commercial buildings as soon as they yield.

6. In my city I have stone castles, studios and townhouses these buildings drop items like candy although the collection is worth 300 coins 20 complete collections is worth 6 000 coins easy (with dedication and resilience it can be done in 1 day) the other day I completed 28 collections...

7. The most important rule: have fun, make those mistakes, have more fun, every strategy and decision is right & have even more fun!

Just my 2 cents

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@ThundYt this game seems to have you caught by the short and curlies... But fret not.

1. To make enough coins you need to be dedicated and resilient (2 minutes of game play won't do you much justice), but on the other hand more game time will lead to better results.
Love this and agree completely

3. Get your space program functioning and running. A green pad gets you 6 000 coins, a blue pad gets you 10 000 coins while a red pad gets you 20 000 coins on their return. Landing 7 greens (1 for each day) will get you 42 000 coins.
On this, I agree but with qualifiers.

For blue and green launches, it makes sense because the buildings are rather cheap.
- A green pad and MCC1 combined cost 7000 coins. So recouping the cost is quick and then it becomes pure profit. 2 launches IF you get first place covers the cost and returns 5000 profit. Even placing 4/5th on these gives 1000 coins so you can completely recoup the cost in a single week of slow launches.
- A blue pad and MCC2 combined cost 14000 coins. Same deal ... easy enough to recoup. 2 launches (again IF you get 1st) covers the cost with 6000 profit. 4/5th earns 2000 and again, recouped in a week of slow launches.

But a red pad and MCC3 cost 600,000 coins. If you get 1st place every time, it would take 30 launches to recoup the costs. That's a month of 1st place red just to recoup the costs.

And remember that many new players who are struggling with coin generation likely don't have the resources to get 1st place in the launches to earn the top points.

So I agree with building out to level 2/blue launches and participating in launches ... and even going for 4/5th place where you would earn 1000/2000 coins to recoup the cost quickly, I disagree with moving to mcc3 and red too soon. Absolutely there is a ton of profit if you can get involved in a big red launch party, but that requires lots of resources that new players don't tend to have.

5. Focus, don't let anything split your focus (once you set a path cast it on stone). To this day I still visit planetariums only (each complete collection is worth 2 000 coins) but, my visits are not for coins they are for red launch supplies and in the process I get the coins by default. E.g. from 4th of January to the 4th of February I made 6 million coins my rules were simple: don't buy nothing, land all guest planes and keep all planes in the air at all times, click every commercial buildings as soon as they yield.

Agree. I still follow my own system today. I've removed the majority of pure coin buildings and I've still added 25 million coins in a few months ... and I haven't opened all the collections I've earned from regular game play. LOL, I used to open everything until you @Teboho taught me not to ;)

7. The most important rule: have fun, make those mistakes, have more fun, every strategy and decision is right & have even more fun!
Right! This is about having fun for a long time. There is no mistake too big to recover from.

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
as I remember get highest coin producing building like Movie Theater 420 coin, if you get any coin bonus buildings put them around the MT and speed it up several times that is 3-4k. Later in the game Courthouse...Two years from now you will be asking what should I use my coins on I upgraded everything, purchased planes and I still have 10M to spare...

Top Bottom