Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best place for treadmill components?

Hi, and thanks to all the veterans for sharing your wisdom (and your QL's), especially during an event like this one.

I've been tapping on neighbor Training Centers and launch pads for weeks, trying to build my base of launch prep materials. I find myself with everything I need to get to 10 launches for this event except for Time and Treadmills.

The Time issue is easily overcome by jumping in with new neighbors with QL's (thank you!!!)

The Treadmill issue is not so easy - I find myself a few short on audio players and pedometers.

Are there any tips and tricks to have better luck? I know Training Centers and neighbor residential buildings are the place to focus, do any specific buildings tend to "pay out" better than others?

Thanks in advance!

It's all in our wiki 😊
Click on thr items required and it will tell you where they drop from.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi, and thanks to all the veterans for sharing your wisdom (and your QL's), especially during an event like this one.

I've been tapping on neighbor Training Centers and launch pads for weeks, trying to build my base of launch prep materials. I find myself with everything I need to get to 10 launches for this event except for Time and Treadmills.

The Time issue is easily overcome by jumping in with new neighbors with QL's (thank you!!!)

The Treadmill issue is not so easy - I find myself a few short on audio players and pedometers.

Are there any tips and tricks to have better luck? I know Training Centers and neighbor residential buildings are the place to focus, do any specific buildings tend to "pay out" better than others?

Thanks in advance!
The “trick” that was just told to me is spend a few greens and buy a stone castle.
I would agree. The stone castle is a good passenger producer, drops for the treadmill collection, and another collection (not important, but a good coin producer). I have 6, and far more treadmill than I’ll ever need - maybe start with 1 and see how it goes.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Stone Castle is a good source, just buying a single one will probably be enough to support your space program. The alternative is to visit your neighbour’s training centres, as they drop all the collections you need for green launches.

Stone Castle is a good source, just buying a single one will probably be enough to support your space program. The alternative is to visit your neighbour’s training centres, as they drop all the collections you need for green launches.

Well, it appears that three out of four suggestions can't be wrong :p

While I usually like to save my greenies to fund land expansions, I threw caution to the wind and purchased a Stone Castle about 2 hours ago. After watching a few ads, I have had great luck with the Treadmill collection - two more portable audio players and a couple of other treadmill components. Combined with the pedometer I picked up from a neighbor's residential building last night, and I'm just one audio player away from having the launch prep pieces I need to complete the 10 launches.

Thanks all for your expertise!

Well, it appears that three out of four suggestions can't be wrong :p

While I usually like to save my greenies to fund land expansions, I threw caution to the wind and purchased a Stone Castle about 2 hours ago. After watching a few ads, I have had great luck with the Treadmill collection - two more portable audio players and a couple of other treadmill components. Combined with the pedometer I picked up from a neighbor's residential building last night, and I'm just one audio player away from having the launch prep pieces I need to complete the 10 launches.

Thanks all for your expertise!
Very good PAX producer as well. Your greenies were well spent ;)

Very good PAX producer as well. Your greenies were well spent ;)

Agreed! Had to be careful not to harvest other PAX buildings while I was watching ads and harvesting the Stone Castle but I'd say after about a dozen total taps on the Stone Castle I got the three audio players I need to wrap up my launch materials for this event. Now I'm just waiting for one more QL launch to pop up and I'll have my 10 Apogee launches.

Gotta admit, this event looked daunting when I first saw the requirements, but with the help of new neighbors and the wisdom of this forum I'll knock it out in less than 2 days. Wow! Now if only the Event Store had any extra buildings that I could buy...

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Agreed! Had to be careful not to harvest other PAX buildings while I was watching ads and harvesting the Stone Castle but I'd say after about a dozen total taps on the Stone Castle I got the three audio players I need to wrap up my launch materials for this event. Now I'm just waiting for one more QL launch to pop up and I'll have my 10 Apogee launches.

Gotta admit, this event looked daunting when I first saw the requirements, but with the help of new neighbors and the wisdom of this forum I'll knock it out in less than 2 days. Wow! Now if only the Event Store had any extra buildings that I could buy...
Spyglass! Make the most of them. Perhaps try using videos for mesoamerica maps (or other excavation maps). This will help loads with the chest drop rates.

Top Bottom