Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Belle2's Alliance: Octagon is looking for members.

Hello Fellow Fliers!

On my android, Belle2, I have an alliance that just reached Level 4, 105/200 pts.
I can now hold 8 members.
Currently all my members are just randoms, which unfortunately are almost impossible to communicate that they need to do tasks. So, I'm looking to add/replace members that will consistently fly at least 1 task a week.
I fly 15-20K a week, but the randoms I have aren't getting much over 5K so we aren't ranking very high, but I know we could with just a little time and work.

Message me if you are interested in doing at least 1 task a week. :) That is the main goal right now.

Yes I'm interested , currently half way through my second task on this week's alliance missions , and thought it would be unfair to leave half way through so joining maybe Sunday before the reset would be good if that's ok with you ?
If you leave before reset your old alliance will lose the finished tasks and the pax numbers; You have to go after reset and only fly for pax for a week. Or drop your old alliance before......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04solyrj
Username
Seanc
So keavi
If you leave before reset your old alliance will lose the finished tasks and the pax numbers; You have to go after reset and only fly for pax for a week. Or drop your old alliance before......
So if I leave now and join I can contribute to your alliance ?? If so can you send me link or invite please

So keavi

So if I leave now and join I can contribute to your alliance ?? If so can you send me link or invite please
It's weird how it works...
If you leave before reset, your alliance tasks will not count for the current alliance you are in, they will lose your tasks. That happened to me last week, I had a guy that did 3 tasks, then on Saturday afternoon he left the alliance and we lost all his task. :'(

If you join mine this week, you will not have access to tasks this week. Your passengers this week would still count toward the alliance. Starting Sunday you will have access to alliance tasks.

If you wait till after reset on Sunday for next week, again it will not give you access to the tasks for the week, you will get them the week after. I have no problem waiting, just let me know when you'd like to join, I have 2 spots open right now, but I have some randoms that are still at 0 passengers after 2 days so looks like they are gonna get booted...so I have another 2 spots that I can open up.

I'll join. I sent you a friend request. I can do 1 task every week. Thanks in advance
i did not see a request from you,
I'll join. I sent you a friend request. I can do 1 task every week. Thanks in advance
I did not see a request from you. Were you still looking for an alliance?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03a03atf
Username
AaaJustinsapple
Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 spaces available in my alliance!!

Alliance Reputation 248
Rank Last Week - 72!!
I have 2 out of 10 member spaces available.

Please feel free to join if you CAN follow the below criteria -

30,000 passengers a week
at least ONE alliance task or of three each week

Alliance name: JJA Airlines
Username: A AJustinsapple
Friend code: 03a03atf

I look forward to welcoming new members :))

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I have 2 spaces available in my alliance!!

Alliance Reputation 248
Rank Last Week - 72!!
I have 2 out of 10 member spaces available.

Please feel free to join if you CAN follow the below criteria -

30,000 passengers a week
at least ONE alliance task or of three each week

Alliance name: JJA Airlines
Username: A AJustinsapple
Friend code: 03a03atf

I look forward to welcoming new members :))
Create your own post! How very rude of you to come into my thread to advertise your alliance.

Top Bottom