Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Be on the lookout

I specifically mentioned a max of 450 points on the forums and my user name.
HiJacker 3 -450.png
Enough said.

Just to clarify a few things, this event was my first time hosting and I was using the event to get 3 Alien Legacies and I was upfront about the matter as well as saying "I will cap" I was varying the rules based on my strategy and how I felt everything was going. In one launch, I would say "max 260" so I can points in with lower point items, I wanted to wait for another QL or 2 to join, I wanted to give more people an opportunity to join the launch, and I needed first place to try for an Alien legacy. In another launch, I would say, I don't care who takes first place so I could get something with fewer point items.

In this launch, I originally had a rule of max 400 and had upped it to 450 when I saw that more people had joined and I had more QL holders in. I wanted it to launch. Before I was jumped, I had actually considered foregoing first place since I had all 6 of my Alien Legacies at the time so that was NOT as important as in the earlier 260 point-limit launch.

The discussion of my strategy probably belongs in another thread but my strategy did work. I posted what I did as a "be on the lookout". I have said my peace.

PS, I need to thank everyone that contributed to my launches for assisting me in my goals. That was quite a big RUSH!!!

I think this discussion is veering into something that may merit it's own discussion.

I was trying to pace the launch and play things by ear so 450 was just a number I pulled out of thin air in a snap judgement.

But in any case, the person put in 576 while I had 496 and I didn't even see the person participate. He jumped in fast so I think he knew what he was doing.

I think this discussion is veering into something that may merit it's own discussion.

I was trying to pace the launch and play things by ear so 450 was just a number I pulled out of thin air in a snap judgement.

But in any case, the person put in 576 while I had 496 and I didn't even see the person participate. He jumped in fast so I think he knew what he was doing.
please accept ranger1 friend request

Put all except MS (120) and SFT (6) ;)
Too complicated. my Routine is: first line, all, eventually except the first. I don’t even check if I have them or if I’m buying them. Then second line, first and second. (sum up to 94/96). And only then start doing some maths.
I’d rather not join his launches.

Top Bottom