Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Be able to change the Terminal appareance

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hello,

G! did a really nice work on the terminal for the V7.
With the main terminal view, and all connected gates.

For me, it could be nice if we could chose between the unlocked levels appearance.

To choose the one you like the most.
And simply to see all versions of the appearance.

Choosing the appearance of buildings that have a different look at each level — like Town Hall, Terminal, and Control Tower — has been on our minds for several years. There's no set date for this feature as of now, though.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Choosing the appearance of buildings that have a different look at each level — like Town Hall, Terminal, and Control Tower — has been on our minds for several years. There's no set date for this feature as of now, though.

dumb question: does it mean if this feature is (ever) released players will have several choices to choose from for each building'd design on each level instead of ONE uniform design like now?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
dumb question: does it mean if this feature is (ever) released players will have several choices to choose from for each building'd design on each level instead of ONE uniform design like now?

More like: you get to choose between those that are already available, one per level, plus some additional new ones acquired through completing special events or other goals. But, as I've said, this feature is among the long list of possible features, and it might not draw the short straw just yet.

More like: you get to choose between those that are already available, one per level, plus some additional new ones acquired through completing special events or other goals. But, as I've said, this feature is among the long list of possible features, and it might not draw the short straw just yet.

Sorry to reply to you.
But this is something I would really really like to see.
You guys have already done a really nice and refreshing work with the current event - big bravo for that - and I hope we will have sometime other new event format in future.

And you just told here that there is few ideas regarding having new rewards skins for buildings :love:
Really hope we will see that somewhere in future (even in a long time).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hello,

G! did a really nice work on the terminal for the V7.
With the main terminal view, and all connected gates.

For me, it could be nice if we could chose between the unlocked levels appearance.

To choose the one you like the most.
And simply to see all versions of the appearance.
I feel like some of the previous terminal designs look way better than the final terminal. I'm all for this.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Keep those wheels turning....I'm all for new options and possibilities.

Top Bottom