Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Barman - Lost Game

Hi - Had to do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 and lost all progs and apps including my game (Barman - 20hov39z) , Reinstalled Airport City and played to level 5 but cannot find AppData so that I can amend Local State and recover my game. Sorry no gifting at present . Any ideas? I have contacted support@game-insight.com

When you contact GI tell them your game has crashed. Tell them you have started a new game to level 5.

Ask them to replace your new game with the old game which is still on their server

They need to know the Friend Code of your New Game and the Friend Code of your Old Game..

This always works for me !!

Regards
Harcourt

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Hi - Had to do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 and lost all progs and apps including my game (Barman - 20hov39z) , Reinstalled Airport City and played to level 5 but cannot find AppData so that I can amend Local State and recover my game. Sorry no gifting at present . Any ideas? I have contacted support@game-insight.com

on windows 10 to get to airport city game, you need to do the following steps
1.go to this PC
2. C drive
3.: - users
4 your name or what ever you named your default as
5. - Appdata
6-packages
7-airportcitygame
8- local state

where you can copy your back up if made one or let Gi restore your game.

Thanks @Harcourt , @Bob69bob , @Cosmic Blue. Back with my old game - well done Gi. My problem with trying to do it myself using the back-up local state was that there was no AppData file to proceed on to packages.Just found that the reinstall had reverted to hiding files on C Drive. Used "View" to remove and Voila! - Appdata.

It looks like my new game which I played to level 8 hoping to find Appdata is still on line - not sure how to get rid off it .

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Thanks @Harcourt , @Bob69bob , @Cosmic Blue. Back with my old game - well done Gi. My problem with trying to do it myself using the back-up local state was that there was no AppData file to proceed on to packages.Just found that the reinstall had reverted to hiding files on C Drive. Used "View" to remove and Voila! - Appdata.

It looks like my new game which I played to level 8 hoping to find Appdata is still on line - not sure how to get rid off it .

you cannot get rid of it just wait a day or two and GI servers should automatically correct itself.

Hi, could you please explain me all steps you took to recover your PC airports?
I may have to format my PC. Is it better to recover my airports through support? If not, can you state me all steps? I tried to find the directory and files mentioned above but unsuccessfully

Hi, could you please explain me all steps you took to recover your PC airports?
I may have to format my PC. Is it better to recover my airports through support? If not, can you state me all steps? I tried to find the directory and files mentioned above but unsuccessfully
backup.png

Intersting info but thats for if your game reverts to level 1, or if you loose data. If you have to reinstall from scratch so you have no basic game and the id code is different to the backup, will it still work?
Yes, it will work. I just got a new laptop and used @Husam 's method to transfer my game over. Downloaded the new game, played for a couple of minutes, and transferred the info from my old laptop to the local state of the new laptop. The ID code, friends, alliance - everything - transfers over.

Yes, it will work. I just got a new laptop and used @Husam 's method to transfer my game over. Downloaded the new game, played for a couple of minutes, and transferred the info from my old laptop to the local state of the new laptop. The ID code, friends, alliance - everything - transfers over.
Good to know. Have copied and pasted instructions!! Now just to do the backups.

Top Bottom