Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bank Offer Buildings

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I was wondering...
In the 3 times a day Bank Offer they are offering buildings with reduced price.
Shouldn't this be mentioned in the "Buildings" section of this Forum

for example (goes for other buildings also like Tesla, i think a highly wanted object):

Art Supplies Store​

https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/art_supplies_store/
under Obtaining Building
Other: Bank Offer 65 Greens
There is a user guide on this subject - published in May 2020

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I was wondering...
In the 3 times a day Bank Offer they are offering buildings with reduced price.
Shouldn't this be mentioned in the "Buildings" section of this Forum

for example (goes for other buildings also like Tesla, i think a highly wanted object):

Art Supplies Store​

https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/art_supplies_store/
under Obtaining Building
Other: Bank Offer 65 Greens
Yes but no I would answer. Yes if it shown to be 100% stable for all people all the time bearing in mind there are at least 3 different time versions of bank offers And it never changed, or rarely. No for the same reason. The Wiki is not my or @Chloe11111 full time job, or life. There are things that would make it way too time consuming. Tracking bank offers won’t go in the wiki as 3x per day someone would have to check prices and then do it on multiple games to make sure there is no change. Wiki ails to be 100% accurate for the current game, that would add too much for us to do.

Some parts of the game are a nice surprise. Bank offers for me is in this group. As he has said @Captain WH Rollins has a guide. Leave it as that.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes but no I would answer. Yes if it shown to be 100% stable for all people all the time bearing in mind there are at least 3 different time versions of bank offers And it never changed, or rarely. No for the same reason. The Wiki is not my or @Chloe11111 full time job, or life. There are things that would make it way too time consuming. Tracking bank offers won’t go in the wiki as 3x per day someone would have to check prices and then do it on multiple games to make sure there is no change. Wiki ails to be 100% accurate for the current game, that would add too much for us to do.

Some parts of the game are a nice surprise. Bank offers for me is in this group. As he has said @Captain WH Rollins has a guide. Leave it as that.

You are very wise to leave this alone, the amount of work involved is considerable. I have been monitoring the bank discount sale offers since January 2020, the user guide was published in May 2020 on the members forum. It would be a major undertaking, having travelled along this road for the past year - @CRK

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

You are very wise to leave this alone, the amount of work involved is considerable. I have been monitoring the bank discount sale offers since January 2020, the user guide was published in May 2020 on the members forum. It would be a major undertaking, having travelled along this road for the past year - @CRK

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
And it’s not just putting it in the first time, it’s keeping it updated. I have a life outside of here!! I admire your courage Capt.

Top Bottom