Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Awkward workaround for collecting 6th item from neighbour

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
This might not be news to you, but I only recently discovered this.....

We know there are no ads for Windows players and collecting a 6th item by viewing a video when visiting neighbours was not possible for a while.

It is now possible to collect. Here's how:

Collect your five items from a neighbour as usual, then click on the 6th item that you want. A dialogue box will appear asking if you want to watch an ad for an extra action. Click on the button marked FREE.

Then go to your own city. A countdown dialogue page will appear - counting down 5 seconds. A small clickable $ sign will also appear in the area between airport and city side.

By going through this process you can collect the 6yth item.

Hope that helps some Windows players.
P

This might not be news to you, but I only recently discovered this.....

We know there are no ads for Windows players and collecting a 6th item by viewing a video when visiting neighbours was not possible for a while.

It is now possible to collect. Here's how:

Collect your five items from a neighbour as usual, then click on the 6th item that you want. A dialogue box will appear asking if you want to watch an ad for an extra action. Click on the button marked FREE.

Then go to your own city. A countdown dialogue page will appear - counting down 5 seconds. A small clickable $ sign will also appear in the area between airport and city side.

By going through this process you can collect the 6yth item.

Hope that helps some Windows players.
P
Thank you for posting this info i know it but let others know too (y)

Top Bottom