Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For those of us who play AC on a Windows laptop, it would be nice to be able to put a picture in our Avatar instead of the "silhouette man". Can't anything be done to allow us to put in our pictures. It would help others to recognize who we are even when we alter our game name.

I have been trying to encourage forum members to add a picture to their avatar, on and off, for quite sometime now. It does make it easier to identify members through their picture avatar. It would be good if everyone embraced this, there are far too many blank avatars for my liking. I included a section on this, in the user guide, How To Design Your Members Signature Page and How To Post To The Members Forum

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I have been trying to encourage forum members to add a picture to their avatar, on and off, for quite sometime now. It does make it easier to identify members through their picture avatar. It would be good if everyone embraced this, there are far too many blank avatars for my liking. I included a section on this, in the user guide, How To Design Your Members Signature Page and How To Post To The Members Forum

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Absolutely, but I was referring to the game. Window based AC doesn't allow pics in the avatar on the game

Top Bottom