Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Automatically Open Favorite Flights

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For such an updated interface for making flights, I'm really surprised we are still dealing with this scrolling issue when going to flights. Here are some suggestions to make the interface a lot smoother for the player:
1) When a player clicks on the flight icon at the bottom of the screen, open the window in its default position: Swallow Plane with Training Flight
2) When a player clicks on a type of plane (at the stand or in the hangar), go to the favorites that are saved for that particular aircraft. For example, let's say I am flying giants to Plesetsk and it is saved under my favorites. If I click on a giant plane, it should automatically take me to my favorite destinations under the giant aircraft.
3) If a player doesn't have any favorites saved, then go to the default listing of destinations for that particular aircraft. So if I don't have any favorites for giants saved, when I click on a giant plane (at the stand or in the hangar), the default giant destinations will pop up...starting with Caracas.
For a whole year we've had to be scrolling every time we select an aircraft; about time they got this fixed to go along with the excellent flight interface that we have.

Top Bottom