Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Apologies for the downtime.....

First and foremost, apologies for the forum being down the majority of today.

I was carrying out some upgrades on the server and as you can imagine, it didn't all go to plan! Then to top it off, the backup was corrupted, which meant I had to spend hours sifting through it correcting errors before I could get the site back online.

We're back and so far so good, all seems to be working as expected!

D

Deleted member 9675

First and foremost, apologies for the forum being down the majority of today.

I was carrying out some upgrades on the server and as you can imagine, it didn't all go to plan! Then to top it off, the backup was corrupted, which meant I had to spend hours sifting through it correcting errors before I could get the site back online.

We're back and so far so good, all seems to be working as expected!
Wasn't sure what happened when we didnt see forums or find the update for the game. Glad all is good

Thanks for working so hard to keep the forum going! A little note - since the upgrades, I usually get a "site cannot be reached" message when I click on a thread (I'm using Chrome). It quickly disappears and the thread loads, but I wasn't sure if it was indicative of a problem that needed to be addressed.
Screenshot (199).png

Thanks for working so hard to keep the forum going! A little note - since the upgrades, I usually get a "site cannot be reached" message when I click on a thread (I'm using Chrome). It quickly disappears and the thread loads, but I wasn't sure if it was indicative of a problem that needed to be addressed.
View attachment 31020

Let me know if you keep getting that error. I did perform some updates afterwards and currently working behind the scenes which can cause the site to error vew briefly when I reset the server.

Top Bottom